Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

autocast?

Creator: Nezyel
February 10, 2013 3:31pm
7 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » autocast?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nezyel » February 10, 2013 3:31pm | Report
hey, i need help with a cassiopeia spell the 1st spell autocasts when i hit the key, how can i do to make it cast the spell when i clik? thanks
Nezyel's Forum Avatar

Nezyel
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » February 10, 2013 3:43pm | Report
It's built like that. You can't change it at all simply because of how the spell works.

Similar spells are Acid Hunter and Lay Waste.
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nezyel » February 10, 2013 4:10pm | Report
im so sad now T_T....
Nezyel's Forum Avatar

Nezyel
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » February 10, 2013 4:20pm | Report
A lot of people actually change most of their spells to work like that since it allows you to react faster. Once you have a handle on the range of abilities it becomes easier to use them that way. :)
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Hogopogo » February 10, 2013 4:25pm | Report
Nezyel wrote:

im so sad now T_T....

Don't be. You'll get used to it eventually and it actually becomes rather useful later on.
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Rep: Prominent (157)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Oneidas » February 12, 2013 6:44am | Report
It's pretty much impossible to play this game well without autocast(smart-casting) for nearly all spells on most champions. So use this as a way to ease you in to better play mechanics.

Typical way to learn a champ:

Play a game against bots with click cast.(Click cast will show you clearly how the spells work)

Play a second game against bots with smartcast enabled for all appropriate spells. (ie. if you want W to smartcast, just set W as the smartcast button in keybinds; no reason to have to use shift unless you have old ingrained gaming habits).

Take your new found champion to normals on the 3rd game to start truly learning.
Oneidas's Forum Avatar

Oneidas
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BlueArtist » March 1, 2013 10:43pm | Report
Smartcast is actually pretty useful, especially with champions that require a lot of click-and-target like Lux. If you get used to it maybe you would also set smartcast... like me :D
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlueArtist
<Member>
Rep: Notable (30)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!