Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Baron Nashor?

Creator: samgoeslol January 10, 2011 3:56pm
3 posts - page 1 of 1
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 3:56pm | Report
Hiho guys

im wonderin when the time would be right to kill baron in a premade 5v5 and weather the whole team should go or only 2-3 players

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 4:06pm | Report
Coincidentally, I just finished watching a CLG vs. Epik game in which Phreak talks about this to quite an extent.

Basically, you should push baron at a few different times, but always under the premise that the enemy team cannot come to intercept and steal Baron. This is best done when:
-You've just won a major team fight and taken out 3+ members of their team
-Their entire team is in bottom lane and cannot run up quickly
-Their team is busy defending their base from one of your successful pushes
-Your team has a clear team-fight advantage and any effort made by the opposing team would almost certainly result in them losing

Generally you want all 5 members of the team there - however, solo junglers can do this - although it's extremely risky.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 4:07pm | Report
Depends on how you're doing. If both teams are evenly matched in team fights, don't do it until you've killed at least 3 of them and their respawn timer is long enough for you to take down Baron (I can't give a set of numbers, I just estimate). It generally should be a team effort with one sort of skill shot-er behind Baron scouting out bushes (unless you have a ward placed there, already.)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide