Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Get some mp5 runes?

Creator: ThaLuke February 9, 2011 2:10pm
ThaLuke
<Member>
ThaLuke's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 2:10pm | Report
Im lvl 17-19 or some atm. I usually play ashe and zil alot. I will prolly get anivia because she seems like a good support champion and looks fun to play.
Now. How much IP are Greater Seal of Clarity runes? Should i get a couple? Or should I save the points and get anivia?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 2:13pm | Report
You shouldn't purchase runes before level 20 :) Then you can get tier 3 runes.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 3:11pm | Report
To be honest, I'd recommend buying the runes and waiting for when Anivia becomes free, to test with her first before you blow 6300 IP on her. Or just don't buy anything and wait for a free week.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 11:21pm | Report
I agree with Jebus... mainly coz of this:

Quoted:
ecause she seems like a good support champion

Uhmmm...
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 10:33am | Report
Yeah anivia is more of a damage / burst though her cc is support-ish. If you want support stick with Zil, Janna, Sona, Soraka, etc.

Anyways I find runes very important. I especially wouldn't buy a champion that costs 6300 if you hadn't played it yourself. Also if you get the mp5 runes get the mp5/level. These will be good on all your support characters AND anivia if you decide to get her.

Greater Seals of Clarity are only 205x9 = 1845

Not bad at all, but remember, wait till you're 20! :)

I would also look at some rune guides if you have more questions about which to buy.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2011 6:23pm | Report
I agree with everything posted here, wait till Anivia is free to try her, and don't get runes until level 20. When you do however, keep in mind that clarity is scaling (more effect per level) and replenishment are flat. The scaling ones pay off more mana regen once you hit level 5. Basically, what I am saying here is don't choose flat for anything other than health. Ever. :) Scaling > flat :)

ok jungling is an exception, but I don't think you will jungle with Anivia or Zilean :P

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 3:13am | Report
after the mp5/lvl nerf i run pretty good with flat mp5 on my carries, because i usually run out of mana earlygame and that happens rarely to me in lategame (because i usually get golembuf if possib, or the skills just arent as manaburning compared to your pool and reg lategame.)

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide