Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Gold Glitch! Hurry before Riot fixes it!

Creator: Xaioli January 11, 2011 4:07pm
Chrizmo64
<Member>
Chrizmo64's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2011 4:40am | Report
Good advice thread contains good advice.
nand
<Member>
nand's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2011 6:06am | Report
While I did bind one of my mouse buttons to "S", I think it's easier to just run back and forth until you can last hit something, standing still is like having a big "harass me" sign over your head for the enemy champion.

I mainly use S when I'm lagging a bit, since consecutive moves seem to make it worse.
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 6:07pm | Report
When I first saw the title of this thread, my gullible self got the best of me so I clicked. After reading half of the first sentence, I couldn't stop laughing (at how foolish I was for thinking there might actually be a glitch). I definitely already try my best to only last hit minions, at least until late game when I am playing with Warwick and can 2-hit them easily. But I think the best thing I got out of this was what DEWO said about using S to stop attacking. I've been playing LoL for quite awhile now and never thought about doing that. That will definitely come in handy. Thank you from the very bottom of my gullible little heart.
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 8:54pm | Report
You lane with Warwick?

/facepalm
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 9:36pm | Report

You lane with Warwick?

/facepalm

STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 10:17pm | Report
Yeah, I do lane with Warwick, and I have great success with him. I normally only play 3v3's because they are more convenient for me. Oh, and did I mention I solo with him? If you want to poke fun, go ahead! But just because you haven't figured out a way to lane with him and be successful is no reason to go and start calling me out for it. If jungling is the only way you know how to play with him, then good for you. At least you know how to do that. But while some people focus on playing a champion with a single method, successful people learn to play the champion with a variety of methods in order to do what is best for their team. Good day sir!
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 10:23pm | Report
STRYKER29 wrote:

Yeah, I do lane with Warwick, and I have great success with him. I normally only play 3v3's because they are more convenient for me. Oh, and did I mention I solo with him? If you want to poke fun, go ahead! But just because you haven't figured out a way to lane with him and be successful is no reason to go and start calling me out for it. If jungling is the only way you know how to play with him, then good for you. At least you know how to do that. But while some people focus on playing a champion with a single method, successful people learn to play the champion with a variety of methods in order to do what is best for their team. Good day sir!

Oh, 3s. In that case nevermind. The world of 3s is alien to me other than Mundo = pretty ****in ridiculous (anyone with a stupid crazy harass is pretty ridiculous).

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 10:23pm | Report
You've got *****. :P

B-Wong and I are kidding around. First off, lane Warwick is a bit more viable on TT than on SR. It's just a general consensus that ww's jungle prowess is so great in Rift that it would be a waste not to use them, similar to, say, a Jungle Xin Zhao, which is viable but would be lacking Xin's incredibly strong laning power. That doesn't mean it's bad - lots of people have used jungle Xin to great success. I'm sure you're a great Warwick. So... good night to you, sir? XD
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 10:56pm | Report
I rarely ever play 5's. They just take entirely too long to play and I inevitably get on a team with bad chemistry which leads to a gutwrenching hour long torture. When I do play them and I use Warwick, I definitely jungle with him. However, I rarely choose Warwick for 5's. I haven't really found a champion that I like for 5's yet. I'm open to suggestions.

As for my '*****', I rarely speak unless I have confidence in what I plan to say. I've found that it keeps me out of trouble alot more. I'm not going to claim to be a great LoL player. I could use alot more experience. The two champs that I'm best with are Warwick and Ashe (let the noob comments begin), but that's only because they're the only two that I've stuck with long enough to figure out a good build with and figure out how to help my team best. I want to find another champ that I can be happy with but I have yet to find one.

Wait...we're suppose to be talking about last hitting aren't we...right...

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 11:15pm | Report
<3

We get off topic all the time on these forums, don't worry about it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide