Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's final Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

High ELO Capable Champions...

Creator: 214sobrien September 26, 2011 9:38pm
1 2
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 2:57pm | Report
He became famous from AD teemo lol. He carried himeslf with it.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 3:07pm | Report
I recommend finding out what you ENJOY doing the most, and by that I mean Tanking, carrying, supporting, AP carry, whatever.

Once you know what role you enjoy, play through every champion until you find something that suits YOU. Don't worry about what the high Elo players think.

They just think everything sucks until someone proves them otherwise.

The only thing that matters is winning games. If you can be a contributing factor and cause your team to win with support Garen, it doesn't matter how you do it, it just matters that you did.

That being said, some things are naturally stronger than others, but it doesn't matter if you can make your "thing" work better than your opponents can with their "OP" champion.

That's why I got to Gold in like 3 days with a buddy, me on Trundle/Olaf and him on AP Kogmaw. Nothing there screams "OP" but we played the combo's well and we rose quickly.

Same is true all the way to the top. I remember when everyone high Elo thought Akali / Morde / Lee Sin were all bad.

But you have to be realistic with yourself when evaluating if something legitimately works, or if something else might work better.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide