Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to improve

Creator: samgoeslol January 15, 2011 7:30am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2011 7:30am | Report
Hiho mobafire/lol community

Im like lvl 25 now and am eager to improve my game. I play various champions always trying to fit the teamcomp cus i usually play solo/duoqueue or 5 premades always 5v5. Ive started watching TreeEskimos stream and have learned a lot and after almost every death i ask myself "what'd i do wrong?" and am improving pretty fast. What would you recommend to take my game to the next level and prepare for rankedgames (hopefully high elo someday^^).

Greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2011 8:09am | Report
If you haven't gotten runes yet I would suggest starting to buy those. Cater them to your favorite champions at first. Here's a good guide to runes here.

Other than that, you would probably have to actually tell us what you are having trouble with rather than a gerneral, "how do I improve"? :P
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
samgoeslol
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2011 9:25am | Report
im already buying runes and i know how to get a good runeset. I wanna improve in every aspect and the only real problem i have is having a stupid team xD
i was just in a team with a shen who standing next to me used his ult while i had full life and was in no danger at all rofl. I would like to get a higher k/d with every champion but who wouldnt^^ the thing is: if i knew the problems, i could work on*em
check out my blog
watch my stream
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 10:49pm | Report
samgoeslol wrote:

I would like to get a higher k/d with every champion but who wouldnt^^ the thing is: if i knew the problems, i could work on*em

K/D ratio's do not really matter much in this game (people who care about this usually play more solo than team oriented and proceed to make comments like "haha I was almost able to 1v3 you guys" after dying (this is in reference to a dps Twisted Fate who was doing well and randomly ulted to a group of 3 enemies...).

samgoeslol wrote:

after almost every death i ask myself "what'd i do wrong?"

Change this to every death, and instead of "what'd I do wrong", say "what can I (or my team) do differently?" The cup is half full, not half empty, and this is most certainly a team game so you must consider your team as well.

There's a few things I've learned, good teamwork, pushing, knowing when to defend/b(go back), last hitting (not auto attacking to push early game) make a big difference.

If you can, learn to multitask in terms of not only paying attention to whats on screen, but also the map. You know, when I'm defending mid with 4-5 of them there and they suddenly disappear, and you're pushing a lane and attacking their tower, I'd expect you to know that they are coming for you or at least going elsewhere (obviously I call this anyways as I've learned not to trust people with map control).

Pay attention to what your enemy is building, how they are doing and if anyone is really fed. If an entire team counters an extremely fed champion with items and proper teamwork (focus), you can easily turn a game around.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
samgoeslol
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 8:24am | Report
thanks you helped me a lot :D
i still continue watching a lot of streams and of course playing a lot of lol. im really doing better :P i always work on my map awareness by playing global ult champs like shen, tf or ez/ ashe. Cus theiy arent nearly as good if you dont have the overview. But ingame are there any ways to drastically improve my game? like going into a game and trying not to die (purely as a challenge to improve survival skills) and next game trying to get over 20 kills...
ive never tried these kinds of things because i think they would comproize my game and lead to a loss for the team (very probable^^).
and another question would be: with wich charakter can i learn the most for the whole game? wich one is hardest to master (cus i think my overall play would benefit from doing that)

tyvm

greez sam
check out my blog
watch my stream
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2011 9:07pm | Report
with wich character* can i learn the most for the whole game?
This all depends on your playstyle and you're arch type preferences.

Which* one is hardest to master?
It won't really benefit you that much but I consider Nidalee and Udyr to be the two hardest champions to play well.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide