Jungle Nasus Qs

Creator: Mazuran May 2, 2013 10:39am
8 posts - page 1 of 1
Mazuran
<Member>
Mazuran's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 2, 2013 10:39am | Report
Right, I'm just getting started on Nasus, in the jungle. My usual skill order is R > E > W > Q.
I usually start with E, and try and max it by level 9. Thing is, by the time I've got 3 levels in it or so, it just rinses through jungle camps, and it seems a little redundant after that.
So, should I leave it at level 3 and then max W or Q? Or keep leveling E to power through the jungle?
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 2, 2013 10:56am | Report
The idea with Nasus is to stack your Siphoning Strike. In the jungle, you want to focus on last hitting the big monsters with it as it adds +6 AD to it. You just have to farm up so you can get all the damage built up on your Q and build tanky items. He has a slow clear speed, but with him you aren't looking for a super fast clear time, but rather a safe place for him to stack the bonus AD on his Q and then using Wither to super slow whoever you gank. Though, it did get halved on the last patch, it still is great for ganking.
Mazuran
<Member>
Mazuran's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 2, 2013 12:35pm | Report
Ummm... Thanks for the info, although that wasn't really what I was asking :/

In response:
1) Early Leveling I go E > Q > W > E etc, maxing out E by level 9, and W by 13. *Then* I aim to level up Q until I hit 18. Taking my ult whenever I can, of course :) Q will still stack with only one point put into it. My question was should I leave my E at level 3, and instead max out Q or W.
2) LolWhut? He's got a pretty good clearspeed if you max out E first.
3) W is still pretty good, and the nerf is kinda irrelevant if you get a Randuins and/or a Frozen Heart.
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 2, 2013 12:49pm | Report
Just max W after the second point in E or so. The slow is a lot more important in ganks than the minimal armor reduction. I personally max Q first, then W, and only one point in E since his clear speeds don't change drastically with maxing E first. Just personal preference I suppose.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
DarkPercy
<Scout>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 2, 2013 6:57pm | Report
Anything works. It depends on your playstyle. You can max in whatever order you want seriously. Your skill order that you are using right now is my favorite (R > E > W > Q taking a point in Q at level 1 or 2).

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
Alcasea
<Member>
Alcasea's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 7, 2013 8:22am | Report
yep darkpercy is right. it all depends on your style. when i play nasus i usually get just a 1 level of Q and max W first then E second. i really think that a slow and armor reduction is better than adding 20pts of damage and a -1 second cooldown on an skill that will scale with your last hits.
+rep if i helped or if you just happen to like repping ^^

You need to log in before commenting.