Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Last Hitting Minions (Advice needed)

Creator: StormDragonBebo July 3, 2014 2:06pm
StormDragonBebo
<Member>
StormDragonBebo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2014 2:06pm | Report
I started playing in March of Season 3. Being an older player, the game has been a constant research project and as a Engineer, I love the math for each Champion. However, I have been practicing every day with a custom game the art of last hitting. I sometimes wonder if I am regressing. I am asking for any helpful tips or exercises I can do to improve in this area. I know how important this aspect of the game is like putting is to golf. Thank you all for all of the great postings I have read in the past year. This site is a wealth of information.
Sam The Lunatic
<Member>
Sam The Lunatic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2014 5:43am | Report
I usually warm up with 1 or 2 sessions of 10 minutes, without runes or masteries, basically, you have to wait and focus on the minion that is being attacked, and see how many alied minions are focusing on the enemy minion too, and combo you AA with AA of the minions, or before the minion aa, when the life of the cs is low, its is useful to not miss a cs when are many minions focusing the same cs.
Without runes or masteries improve you precision in real game, even if you miss many cs in training, you will improve bit by bit, and know exactly when to give the last hit accurate.
Disrupter52
<Member>
Disrupter52's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2014 8:45pm | Report
A lot of it is timing and some luck. I try not to AA at all, i click around and maybe take a crack at a healthy minion and wait for my minions to whittle them down. You really have to know how much damage your champ with do and be good at eyeballing the health bars. And sometimes you still miss.

Always stay close to a minion you play on last-hitting so you dont have to worry about moving for melee range (or shooting) and missing the hit.
StormDragonBebo
<Member>
StormDragonBebo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2014 7:52pm | Report
I thank you both for the reply. I must tell you, when I turnd off the unes and masteis, dropped from 50 minions in 10 minutes to less than 30 for several tries. Then,slowly I started to improve. I ad always looked at the healthbars without paying attention to the aggro from my own minions. Simple but made t a lot easier. I turned auto attack off completely and watched intently. Finally got up to between 60 and 70 in 10 minutes. I will stay after it brly do thnk yor some reat tips. It look like this may take a while :-).
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 12:33pm | Report
Hi, if you have anymore questions Mobafire has a chatroom you could join on the client!
Just type in "Mobafire" when finding a new private chat room!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide