Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's final Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a General Trainer.

Creator: NeoAngelo August 19, 2011 10:09pm
NeoAngelo
<Member>
NeoAngelo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:09pm | Report
Hello there. I've been playing LoL for quite a few months and I feel like I've hit a roadblock in my growth. I didn't progress as many players do, I started the game, dropped it after I realized I was awful and then picked it up again after some friends started playing it. I started playing again around level 4, they were 30. I've been catapulted into games involving players much, much higher than I am and as a result, I feel that I have learned plenty of advanced techniques and missed out on some basics. I can't pinpoint exactly what I'm doing wrong, but I feel like I'm always, always, always the middle of the road. My build is pretty sound, I've played plenty of different champions. I have good games and bad games, but most of my games are just plain mediocre. If we lose, I feel it's my fault and if we win, I feel I didn't really contribute. I'm level 20 now and I feel if I don't get this corrected soon, I'm going to continue the bad habits that I am apparently abusing. I also need helps with runes, I need to buy my tier 3's but don't know what direction to take.
I main Malzahar and that's who I prefer to learn with, but I recently found love for Teemo. Any help is greatly appreciated.

tl;dr version, I'm mediocre, I'd like to be better. I need to re-learn the basics.

BTW, I'm a US player, on in the afternoons and evenings, EST.
rammus_tank
<Member>
rammus_tank's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2011 11:05pm | Report
well hai there i am a level thirty wondering wat you would like to learn wat role to fill and if wat character you would like to learn i am on same times as you what is your summoner name and i will do a couple of practice bot games then when i think you are ready i will custom solo one on one to see how you are going also i wanna train someone up for my 5th person on 5's :) so we have a full team :) when i play with my team we win 5 out of every six matches and we are all on same time as you :)
rammus_tank
<Member>
rammus_tank's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2011 11:07pm | Report
we have an excellant malz that should be able to help you out to :) when he mids i have never seen him lose at mid :) and he gets good cs as malz which is the main thing for malz is to farm like crazy and defend the tower :)
NeoAngelo
<Member>
NeoAngelo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 7:08pm | Report
Wow, I would definitely like to hook up with you guys. One thing I have noticed is when I mid, I do significantly better than when I duo lane, but I play with randoms and they tend to call mid and then fail miserably. I'm Norelos in game. I play probably 3 or 4 nights a week, usually evenings and sometimes afternoons. Shoot me a friend request, I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
NeoAngelo
<Member>
NeoAngelo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2011 5:36pm | Report
Haven't heard from you guys yet, just wanted you to know I'm still looking.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 1:26pm | Report
add me in-game i can help you out, nice to see someone who recognizes that they need improvement
NeoAngelo
<Member>
NeoAngelo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 10:13pm | Report
With an epic sig like that, how can I say no? :P Adding you now.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 11:56am | Report
Add me in-game (Janitsu) I play mostly at EUNE but sometimes I go to NA

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Plaidballoon
<Member>
Plaidballoon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 9:33am | Report

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide