Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for some help

Creator: grofkus April 29, 2011 2:30pm
grofkus
<Member>
grofkus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:30pm | Report
Well as the post says I'm looking for some help. I've had the chance to play with several of you guys who are on chat and vent regularly and I realize I'm not that great of a player(as Skrallz pointed out lol). I find this game a lot of fun and a good way to relax after work. I am not offended in anyway when people criticize my play as long as it's done in a constructive way. As such would love to play sometime with you guys and get that feedback so I can improve and not feel like I'm holding the team back when we inhouse. My headphones work just fine so I can hop onto vent and listen and hopefully I'll have my mic fixed in the near future so I don't have to type everything.

I enjoy playing Alistar the most and after him probably MF but wouldn't mind any tips people want to offer. Thanks in advance.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:34pm | Report
Well I would sure play with you sometime ;D

add me:

wRAthoFVuLcAn

;)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
grofkus
<Member>
grofkus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 4:59pm | Report
Will do, and btw I gave you +1 rep for that multiple languages post. Had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 1:28am | Report
haha xD

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 6:31am | Report
grofkus wrote:

Well as the post says I'm looking for some help. I've had the chance to play with several of you guys who are on chat and vent regularly and I realize I'm not that great of a player(as Skrallz pointed out lol). I find this game a lot of fun and a good way to relax after work. I am not offended in anyway when people criticize my play as long as it's done in a constructive way. As such would love to play sometime with you guys and get that feedback so I can improve and not feel like I'm holding the team back when we inhouse. My headphones work just fine so I can hop onto vent and listen and hopefully I'll have my mic fixed in the near future so I don't have to type everything.

I enjoy playing Alistar the most and after him probably MF but wouldn't mind any tips people want to offer. Thanks in advance.

Just be on for more inhouses and I'd consider that as great practice. Playing against Xai's Teemo is REAL fun eh? ;)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide