Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for someone to coach me the basic.

Creator: Love 5hack April 10, 2016 1:46pm
Love 5hack
<Member>
Love 5hack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2016 1:46pm | Report
Hello! I'm new here I guess, haha. Basically I'm really, really late to start playing this game and my roommate kinda got me hooked to get good. However, he is very bad and his pc(chromebook, aka complete ****) are stopping me from balling out. Right now I'm level 17 and play well but I feel like I'm not reaching my potential. This is my first time playing a moba but I'm very experienced with games. In the past I played madden and 2K competitively, but they competition on those games isn't what I was looking for. So if you're looking for somebody that'll be your sidekick and learn everything you got, just respond here.

(Also appologies ahead if this is consider spam, again, I'm new haha)
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2016 8:17am | Report
Not only for me, but also for the others seeing this, what server do you wish to play on?

Thanks to myself for the signature ^^
Check out my Xerath guide
Love 5hack
<Member>
Love 5hack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2016 11:20pm | Report
Penita13 wrote:
Not only for me, but also for the others seeing this, what server do you wish to play on?
US servers, sorry for not specifying
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2016 7:00am | Report
Welcome!

It is at level 30 when this game starts to get competitive. Before that, it mostly comes down to just getting to grips with the game, meeting all the champions and whatnot. So I would suggest you just play versus people (important, the bots are horrible) and enjoy your ride until level 30.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide