Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need Help Getting our of Bronze

Creator: Aydo May 30, 2013 10:06pm
1 2
Lies
<Member>
Lies's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 11:33am | Report

On the second point while dodging does get rid of a few LP if you get a team of trolls you are gonna lose anyway and you lose more LP for losing than you do for dodging so you can actually dodge if its a team of trolls and you know you won't win.

Ok, fair point, but what if you consistently land yourself in a team full of trolls? What, you're gonna dodge again? I think I've read somewhere that when you repeatedly dodge, the LP you will lose will keep on stacking until you find yourself at the bottom of your current division, eventually.

Anyway, back on track. Just because you find "trolls" in your team, doesn't mean you should automatically dodge. Just play it out, and who knows? Your team "might" push through the match.

If you're still losing ranked matches, stop. Recollect yourself, and practice in normal queues.

I was once in Bronze, but with enough practice, plus the guides they have on Moba, I've managed to sit in Silver 3.
mcpiesburntongue
<Member>
mcpiesburntongue's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2013 12:33pm | Report
Well there are a lot of strategies that you can do to win. Add me in game, download raidcall and I'll talk to you about it. My ign is mcpiesburntongue
Shoryureppa
<Member>
Shoryureppa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 7:17am | Report
Use Khazix or Jayce. Learn how to play them well, easy climbing. Good luck
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 10:45am | Report
tehAsian wrote:

As proven by Vapora's Elo Hell thread, if you can truly play at Gold level you should get out ezpz.

Yup. :>

These are my stats on what was a bronze 3 account with the only 3 champs I played.

( The Draven stats were better before the guy started playing on his account again )

Here's the full journey so you can see just how much of a stomp bronze is for a gold level player.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/competitive-scene/elo-hell-22865
SouthernCowboy19
<Member>
SouthernCowboy19's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2013 9:02am | Report
I'm also stuck in bronze, i got ranked bronze 3 after my initial seeding, and then the more i solo queued the worse the players got, so i've starting duo queue and even though it takes some time you start to work your way up. It's alot harder to climb if you are in solo queue though, and you are right about the ragers or the trolls who just want everyone to be stuck. Just remember they may be having a bad day also. Try to make the best of it and worst case scenario get very confident in normal queues and your solo, and wait for season 4, where i think everyone gets reseeded??
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide