Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need help learning a character or how to become...

Creator: The Angry Cookie February 18, 2011 11:40am
1 2
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
The Angry Cookie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 11:40am | Report
I have decided to take a select few under my wing to help them learn the ropes over game mechanics and any character of choice..

If you are interested in this service please make sure you are:
-Not a rager
-Willing to take advice and learn
-Have vent or skype

Really looking forward to helping some new(or old) players grow in their LoL experience!

Cheers, Angry Cookie
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 2:12pm | Report
So I'm a little interested in this I'm not sure why yet, but maybe you could teach me a thing or two. I have played LoL for a few months now and am level 24/25..not quite sure. I do have vent, and do you play on the US servers is my biggest question.

P.S. looked at your build and as a Twisted Fate player you can shutdown his Pick-A-Card skill. If you silence him while he has yet to pick a card, he will be unable to choose a card allowing you to contuine with your plan or whatever.
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 4:03pm | Report
Yes.. Is there anything you were looking on working on in particular or are you just wanting pointers in a broad aspect?
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 4:25pm | Report
Well I kinda wanna learn how I can solo lane against two and not be up against my tower hugging it like it was my own mother. And then generally some broad aspects I suppose. It seems as though you have played TF some or against alot I am assuming?
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 4:59pm | Report
I have played against him a hell of a lot more then playing as him which is why I know how to counter him so well.. 1v2'ing with TF is a lot of work, it requires you never to fail picking the right card and harassing the right person. Also its almost impossible to not hug your tower against certain champions like Xin Zhao that can get all up in your face in a split second.. Make sure you are last hitting to keep the creep wave near your tower as well. Be aware of classes with strong CC as they can catch you with your pants down..
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 7:34pm | Report
Alright now one question..is there really any good way for any champ to shutdown a Kass. For everytime I fight a Kass its always null sphere null sphere null sphere null sphere. Which kind of stops me in my tracks, and leaves me with no other but to auto attack him. I mean I know he's got a weak early game, but that null sphere hurts squishes even in the early game.

Never failing picking the right card huh....oh god.
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 9:54pm | Report
Well kassadin is a complete anti-carry.. Its gonna be very hard to fight Kassadin with TF as he is good vs squishies.. Your yellow card is the only way to get him down.. What you want to do is use your yellow card(if he doesnt use or have cleanse) you will want to throw a couple auto attacks with it then JOUST BACK!!! So he cant null sphere you in the face.. This is how you fight Kassadin, although if he is smart he will attempt to joust your pick a card although most Kassadin's are not very smart, but you can use this to your advantage in pushing him away from last hitting and possibly experience
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 9:57pm | Report
Of course this is the early game strategy just remember late game that Kassadin has a very strong nuke but wont be able to use the nuke again for roughly 6 seconds, use this to your advantage.. If he nukes you chase him for a brief time, yellow card him and get some auto's in then joust backwards.. FAR ENOUGH TO STAY OUT OF HIS RIFTWALK RANGE!!! As he will just rift in your face and use his nuke combo again if you dont! Also be aware of tower dives.. If you are low health you are by all means not safe! Kassadin is by far the best tower diver in game just keep running away if you are low!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 11:26am | Report
Alright one final, and possibly my last question. How have TF's harrased you? I figure its build up Stacked deck on creeps then hit you with either that gold card, or a blue card. Or did they just autoattack you when they had thier stacked deck up?
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 11:50am | Report
When stacked deck is up use gold card and hit them a couple times for good harass..
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide