Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need help learning a character or how to become...

Creator: The Angry Cookie February 18, 2011 11:40am
1 2
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 12:19pm | Report
Alright thats just how I do it. Thanks for your help, and now hopefully I can crush those kassadin. Ty for your help.
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
The Angry Cookie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 2:43pm | Report
No problem any other help you would like let me know I'll be around.
Hk Dreamzy
<Member>
Hk Dreamzy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2011 5:19pm | Report
I am pretty new to the game and want to learn how to play Nidalee efficiently, and need some help with some broad aspects of the game such as team fights and just basic knowledge of maps jungles/junglers, what to do when someone is going to gank your lane and stuff like that. Oh and I do have both vent and skype and I have never really raged unless it was jokingly with friends :P Feel free to add me in-game my name is same as here (Hk Dreamzy) to get a hold of me and get my skype/vent info. I'm usually on a lot, hoping to hear from you soon!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2011 9:00pm | Report
Hk Dreamzy wrote:

I am pretty new to the game and want to learn how to play Nidalee efficiently, and need some help with some broad aspects of the game such as team fights and just basic knowledge of maps jungles/junglers, what to do when someone is going to gank your lane and stuff like that. Oh and I do have both vent and skype and I have never really raged unless it was jokingly with friends :P Feel free to add me in-game my name is same as here (Hk Dreamzy) to get a hold of me and get my skype/vent info. I'm usually on a lot, hoping to hear from you soon!

Cookie may not reply for a while, he has not been on much recently :x

If he doesn't, you can try adding Xaioli in game, he is an awesome Nid :x

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2011 9:14pm | Report
Hey HK! If you are on the US Servers and need assistance with Nidalee, I'm sure I can help you out! Add Xaioli and tell me your exact in game name and your usual playtimes (I literally have like 25 Friend Invites just sitting there >_>). If you aren't on US, I suggest looking at my Nidalee guide, [Nidalee] - The Way of the Spear. You can find it by clicking Nidalee at the bottom of the site, or going to my Profile and looking at my guides.

If you're going to be my 'apprentice'(feels weird calling others that), just put up with a little rage of mine if you don't do as well your first shot. If I rage, I care :3.
And no, it's not like flipping out rage, it's just me semi angrily saying Matt DAMON, or just going, ughhhh. That's basically the highest form of rage from Xaioli.

So yeah, I can tell you're new to MOBAFire, so welcome! I feel like I'm one of the best players on MOBAFire and I am sure that I have perfected my Nidalee so well, I can easily get to 1600 elo :3

see you in game!
-Xaioli

pardes
<Member>
pardes's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 8:45pm | Report
I'm interested in getting some help improving. Add me in game (alexpardes) or send me a message here. Thanks
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide