Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need some help.

Creator: Timh37 March 29, 2011 1:20pm
7 posts - page 1 of 1
Timh37
<Member>
Timh37's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 1:20pm | Report
Hello,
Im a fairly new EU player currently lv11. I am getting quite desperate about getting along with a champion.
So far I tried to play Fiddlesticks, Urgot, Mordekaiser and Blitzcrank.
I found Blitzcrank a very hard champion and at first glance not something for me.
Fiddlesticks is squishy as hell and I have a hard time keeping alive with him. Urgot is fun but i really like an AoE to get money from creeps.
Mordrkaiser is quite fun but he is a little bit boring after some games.
Well, I want one or a few mains. I prefer not dieing fast, not being that tanky. In my games I also experience that I do not enough damage to kill someone and end up with 3/3/11, which isn't very good imo.
Please shoot some suggestions at me ;D.
Thanks in advance,
Timh37
Timh37
AmoreiTehGjeni
<Member>
AmoreiTehGjeni's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 3:24pm | Report
Sounds like you might enjoy warwick, but youve tried very few champs, try all the free ones each week, and buy when you feel like it, if you do this your bound to find one that will help you to branch out to more champions, it's usually finding your guy, getting good with him, and then that tends to open up a bit more skill so you can play more champions.

In short, try all the free champs every week, and buy all the champions who appeal to you, make sure you read a guide on the champion your about to play, to help you get going, so you have a rough idea of how to start.

Also feel free to add me in game, im EU and my name is AmoreiTehGjeni, im not 30 yet, 24, but if im not in my usual Pre-made, or we are missing a couple, im sure you could come.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 5:20pm | Report
Sounds like you would enjoy "tanky dps" characters. They have a fair amount of survivability but also do a lot of damage, and are very strong. I would suggest...

Xin Zhao - 3150 IP
Renekton - 6300 IP
Nasus - 1350 IP

I find Xin and Renekton more fun than Nasus, but really they are all fun. You can pull off crazy stuns with Renekton (he is my personal fav out of these). The most important thing is with these guys you will deal enough damage to kill, but also be very hard to kill yourself. You will be in the fray in teamfights and in my opinion they shouldn't get boring.

Also 3/3/11, depending on the champ, is a good score. :P
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 5:31pm | Report
Along the lines of Mowen's suggestion, I also suggest Jarvan IV

If you're looking for more of a mage, I suggest Ryze as a tanky dps mage as he can scale off of mana allowing you to focus more on building kinda tanky, but still dish out some nice damage.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 12:51am | Report
i suggestion ((mord)) or ((xin))
as they are both tank/dps ... n r really fun to play with ... with mord u can get a chance to control the other team players with his ult his fun ...
Timh37
<Member>
Timh37's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 1:14am | Report

Sounds like you might enjoy warwick, but youve tried very few champs, try all the free ones each week, and buy when you feel like it, if you do this your bound to find one that will help you to branch out to more champions, it's usually finding your guy, getting good with him, and then that tends to open up a bit more skill so you can play more champions.

In short, try all the free champs every week, and buy all the champions who appeal to you, make sure you read a guide on the champion your about to play, to help you get going, so you have a rough idea of how to start.

Also feel free to add me in game, im EU and my name is AmoreiTehGjeni, im not 30 yet, 24, but if im not in my usual Pre-made, or we are missing a couple, im sure you could come.

First of all, thanks for the fast replies!:). I think I'll try out the free champions just as you said. I'll add you soon as well;). I saw some videos of Renekton and I think I'll like him as well.
@Shadows Fiji: I already played Mordekaiser. I liked him and his enormous fast pushing (E-skill to kill the creeps). The ultimate + ignite is a nice killcombo, but if you are low on health or not nearby an enemey champion or tower the pet is very useless in my opinion. I also find his ultimate somewhat boring to use. Comparing it for example with Urgot, it is really boring. The bad thing of Urgot's swap is that it doesn't give me much kills, only assists. (3/3/11 was with Urgot, we won it btw).
Timh37
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 3:24am | Report
If you think you are to squishy, my advice is build him different.
You choose an AD champ like Xin and you don't have enough hp? Frozen Mallet is the solution, although I prefer Banshee's Veil.
Fiddle is to squishy? Rod of Ages, Rylais Crystal Scepter, Banshee's Veil, Spirit Visage.

Or if you really want hp hp hp -> Warmog's Armor <3

It's good to have like a million AD or AP but you have to adapt to the situation, build the items you need not the ones you've seen in builds here on mobafire.
Every game is different, a build might work for 1,2 or even 20 games, but at the 21st it might just suck.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide