Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need that one perfect champion.

Creator: MrBucketz April 12, 2011 10:56am
1 2
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 11:01am | Report
It's really good to go through a lot of champions and figure out what works best for you. I personally like having somebody that can do sufficient damage. I also want that person to have good survivability and versatility. I also love being able to harrass and stun.

I don't care if I'm the MVP or not, as long as I don't have ******s or douchebags for allies. Some of the champions that work well for me are Karma, Taric, Jax, and Amumu of course there are others). Two of them have heal, but that's not really what I go for. The one with the lowest survivability has a shield. But with all these people, I can be confident in running up to an enemy or team fight and throw down something fierce.

Like already said, you will never have 'just one champ.' For me, it usually depends on what mood I'm in at the time.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Ragemoarnerd
<Member>
Ragemoarnerd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 2:44pm | Report
If you liked Alistar's Combo of Pulverize/Headbutt, you should definitely try Blitzcrank. Rocket Grab-->His knockup will net you a lot of the early game first bloods. Plus his ultimate is on a short cooldown that can really change teamfights.
"I just don't trust PUGS no matter who they play as. I look at them and think level 1." -Rudmed

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for that sexy signature!
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 3:32am | Report
Renekton is a beast.. much much better than Nasus
Mordekaiser has a ton of survival mid-late game and dishes out a ton of damage.
Xin Zhao is my personal fav, and slowly becoming my main, he dominates early game with his E, and is just so damn strong... he lacks a bit in teamfights but I believe they are changing his ult to work better in team fights
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide