Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Should I pick a couple of champs or try as many...

Creator: Arken823 January 31, 2013 6:45am
1 2
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2013 11:26am | Report

I've been having the same issue, I got Nasus, loved him, but wanted something faster, so I got Jax, did good with him but wasn't doing as good as nasus, then I went to twisted fate, not my style,
Now I'm on Pantheon, which I love & I do solo mid & I can get him leveled quick & easy.

Sounds like you like some of the top/mid champs, which is what I tend to gravitate toward. Being fairly new myself(almost to lvl 20), I have been buying tons of champs via weekly sales and trying to test them out. Here are some options you can try:

for tanky champs: Shen, Singed(such a troll and a blast to play as), and Elise are my mains. Elise is more of a mix of AP and tank for me. Some I haven't tried but would suggest you try if you can, Olaf, Maokai, and Malphite.

For Assassin/burst champs: Akali, Katarina, Zed, and Evelynn are a few I like. Want to try out Irelia, Kha'Zix, and Talon.

Mid champs: Akali, Cat, Fizz, Twisted Fate, Cassiopia, and Eve are generally the ones I use mid, but I have a few others I want to try like Orianna, Lux, Xerath, and Fiora.

Mainly I have been using Elise, Akali, Kat, and Singed whenever I play by myself. Those are my favorites right now but i try to mix in some of the other champs to learn how they are played and to see if I can't get better with them(Cass, Eve, Zed).
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide