Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Support Champ

Creator: Stellak November 28, 2017 12:36am
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Stellak
<Member>
Stellak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2017 12:36am | Report
I used to play the support role and my favorite one is Sona. I don't think I play it well as I always fail on the skills set Flash+ Crescendo. LOL

I quit the game for 2 years already and wanna know some new support champ. Thanks.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2017 5:18am | Report
If you liked Sona you would probably enjoy playing Lulu or Nami since both are supports with shielding/healing that also do damage like Sona does.

If you want to stray further into damage, AP supports are very strong atm since MR runes are no longer a thing. Brand & Morgana for example are quite strong, relatively easy to play and can be quite fun.
Stellak
<Member>
Stellak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2017 7:04pm | Report
Quoted:
If you liked Sona you would probably enjoy playing Lulu or Nami since both are supports with shielding/healing that also do damage like Sona does.

If you want to stray further into damage, AP supports are very strong atm since MR runes are no longer a thing. Brand & Morgana for example are quite strong, relatively easy to play and can be quite fun.

Thanks. I will definitely give a try on Morgana for more damage. But which AD should I match with?
I read your guide on Janna. I always think that Janna is too squishy that I can't endure. Always die and trolling in game. Should I just give up on Janna?
Biperspectival
<Member>
Biperspectival's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2017 8:07am | Report
So, my personal favorite support is Soraka. She has fairly easy mechanics, but she requires a lot of map awareness and understanding of enemy kits. She can be build a bit tankier than most heal/shield supports due to her Warmog's Armor synergy. Generally raka is best with a scaling adc.

While I don't think Karma is super meta right now, she's still an OK support, and her kit is similar to Sona's. She's a heavy-hitting poke support with shielding and cc on the side. Might be worth a shot to see what you think of her.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide