Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Taric opening, endgame and general strategy...

Creator: JMastiff November 3, 2011 1:54pm
1 2
JMastiff
<Member>
JMastiff's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 8:28am | Report
Gonna try Stark's next game. I scrapped cdr runes and took mresist instead and it seems to do the trick atm.

Quoted:
Don't go for CDR items end game.

If I go for gp10 early game, the most obvious later choice will be items built from them which most of have CDR or are quite good overall (Shurelya, Randuins). The only option would be a transition but that isn't something that would happen very often because of small farm I'm getting. The only exeption would be AotL because of its cost. I've been going for DFG as well and it seems quite powerful initiating item and gives nice AP boost. I could leave it though and go for one of the items you said are good. I've tried Soul Shroud and it gives kind of cool build order - you get fairly cheap and effective (arguably) items on the way but astrolia has a point with the aura and it doesn't really fit into teamfight scenario. Looks good as a sustain line item but I doubt I would get it before the midgame without rushing. Gonna try Abyssal Scepter next game.
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 8:28am | Report
If your using CDR runes, mid game should be when you buy CDR items. Not at the very end.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
JMastiff
<Member>
JMastiff's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 8:57pm | Report
K, didn't get that one. Is it even possible to do other way? It still varies a lot when it comes to actual game. If my line got owned and I didn't get any money from assists which doesn't lose the game but makes a bit tighter what should I do, leave HoG and rush Reverie because it has cdr? Following the build (no matter what) vs. adjusting it has been always a tough thing for me.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2011 3:20pm | Report
Just recently started facerolling with Jungle AS Taric. :)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide