Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TF Tips

Creator: Sneakz May 29, 2011 10:08pm
7 posts - page 1 of 1
Sneakz
<Member>
Sneakz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 10:08pm | Report
Just wanted to improve my TF game some more. I usually build him AP but i know how to build him AD/AS pretty well too. Any tips to improve his early game and help him carry into late game. in team fights i feel like im reduced to a stun bot (but then again some champs just do). i have no idea what my elo is so that doesnt help much either xD.

Any tips and pointers would be great :)
Btw im new to mobafire too.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 10:39pm | Report
Early game you need to farm well. TF's strength comes from his ability to get tons of farm even in a lane you're losing simply because of wild cards. Push a lane, recall, ult a side lane to get a kill. Because of your CS and kill, you're now about 500 gold ahead.

Basically, just farm really well early on.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2011 4:29am | Report
Also remember that it is possible to use your Pick Card skill before teleporting or Ulti'ing to some place. This way you can get right in there, with a stun being your first attack.
This is really useful. I recently played with a TF who didn't know this, and let's just say that he could have done a bit better taking advantage of the possibility of being able to load the stun before teleporting with ulti :)
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2011 8:09pm | Report
Note also that you can pick a card while you're teleporting with your ult. Remember to press S while teleporting so you don't autoattack a minion the second you land.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2011 8:11pm | Report
Buy sheen
Build Rabadon's
Buy Lich bane

In that order

or else you waste money upgrading to lich bane for minimal damage gain
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 12:12am | Report
Basically as TF you need to push lanes. This is your purpose. somebody left a lane to go mid? Ult to it and take down their towers. TF is one of the best split pushers in the game because of that ultimate. Use it wisely, however. Remember, kills are important, but taking down turrets wins games.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Sneakz
<Member>
Sneakz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:10pm | Report
Thank you very much for all of your input everyone its good advice :).
As to the item build it seems most people say build another AP item before you upgrade to Lichbane. Ive had people tell me rush deathcap and some tell me stack blasting wands....im not sure which is more effective in the long run.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide