Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's final Season 13 Mini Guide Contest is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Twitch?

Creator: Redfable August 29, 2011 7:36pm
20 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Posts:
270
Joined:
Aug 4th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 11:16am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Twitch is a great champion, but as it was said, wait till the stealth rework.

Anyway, here's a lot different from teemo, imo a lot better.

Teemo = fun
Twitch = mass team destruction (depending on your skills, you'll ruin either your team or the enemy's).


Teemo can do amazing things for his team with optimal shroom placement to ward, kite enemies through, help stop escaping enemies, and sometimes even get a kill. (I find this very funny to see come up when I'm back at base.) I use his shrooms more for the wards and slow. Figure out where to place shrooms, start a teamfight surrounded by them, kite people through them, and rape everything.
His blinding dart allows me to 1v1 a lot of AD carries. I've beaten Twitch, Tryndamere, ect 1v1 countless times.
Twitch can be countered with Oracles and Vision Wards.

But yea, they both do different things and are effective in different ways. A good Teemo can destroy a bad Twitch, and a good Twitch can destroy a bad Teemo. IMO, Teemo has more use for the team and overall game. Twitch can hit harder, but isn't as useful to the team. Just my opinions and wanted to clarify that on teemo.
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.


Thanks to jhoijhoi!
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2138
Joined:
Jan 25th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 1:12pm | Report
Teemo is more like a support: shrooming, blinding

Twitch is a pure damage dealer: shoots, shoots, shoots


imo Twitch is a lot more fast paced than Teemo, since he is a great ganker and you need an overflowing ability to play. It just depends on what you like to do.
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Posts:
270
Joined:
Aug 4th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 11:20am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Teemo is more like a support: shrooming, blinding

Twitch is a pure damage dealer: shoots, shoots, shoots


imo Twitch is a lot more fast paced than Teemo, since he is a great ganker and you need an overflowing ability to play. It just depends on what you like to do.


I disagree. For one, Twitch does not take an "overflowing ability" to play. Also, I can 1v1 Twitch, Tryndamere, Mordekaiser ect. with Teemo. The thing that makes Twitch who he is and allows him to gank is his stealth. Easily countered by Oracles and Vision Wards.
Teemo offers more support for your team, and he dishes out great damage if played correctly. If you don't think Teemo can dish out some heavy damage, then you aren't playing him right.
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.


Thanks to jhoijhoi!
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2138
Joined:
Jan 25th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 12:04pm | Report

I disagree. For one, Twitch does not take an "overflowing ability" to play. Also, I can 1v1 Twitch, Tryndamere, Mordekaiser ect. with Teemo. The thing that makes Twitch who he is and allows him to gank is his stealth. Easily countered by Oracles and Vision Wards.
Teemo offers more support for your team, and he dishes out great damage if played correctly. If you don't think Teemo can dish out some heavy damage, then you aren't playing him right.


I dont want to offend you, but **** you. Everybody was saying that Jax is an useless champion, easily countered. Then Hotshot wins a match and everyone: "omg, Jax is good".
The champion is only "easily countered" if you play like a baby. If you are smart, nothing'll stop you.

OK, back to the point. I sure believe that Teemo can kill people, I cant say thats not true.
Twitch has a larger damage burst, he comes from stealth hitting people like a boss with his 666 damage and kill things.
imo, Teemo needs more strategy to play.
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1000
Joined:
May 28th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 12:19pm | Report
I love current Twitch.

but wait till rework to buy.

The most in depth guide to Twitch around.

Props to wRAthoFVuLK for the beastly sig and putting up with my request XD
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Posts:
270
Joined:
Aug 4th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 12:29pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:



I dont want to offend you, but **** you. Everybody was saying that Jax is an useless champion, easily countered. Then Hotshot wins a match and everyone: "omg, Jax is good".
The champion is only "easily countered" if you play like a baby. If you are smart, nothing'll stop you.

OK, back to the point. I sure believe that Teemo can kill people, I cant say thats not true.
Twitch has a larger damage burst, he comes from stealth hitting people like a boss with his 666 damage and kill things.
imo, Teemo needs more strategy to play.


umadbro?
For one, what you said didn't have much to do with anything I said. I never said anything about Jax, which by the way, I don't remember him being bad.
And Twitch's stealth is easily countered by Oracles and Vision wards. That doesn't counter the champion, but one of his main ganking abilities which is the only reason he can gank like he can since he has no other gap closer. So learn to read instead of spouting ignorant ******** out your mouth.
Also, you contradict yourself.

You: "imo Twitch is a lot more fast paced than Teemo, since he is a great ganker and you need an overflowing ability to play."
You: "imo, Teemo needs more strategy to play."

Using strategy requires skill, and more of an "overflowing ability" than it would be for Twitch who goes invisble, walks in, "OH **** THEY CAN SEE ME" Dead.
Don't switch around what you're trying to say because you're wrong.

Twitch may hit harder, but then he'd get wrecked by a Tryndamere where as Teemo can blind Tryndamere, AA him down, kite through shrooms if neccessary, blind again, oh undying rage? He's slowed from your shrooms and taking poison damage or you can simple chase and finish him off after he's done ragin. That's just an example though.

Each champion has their particular usefulness, but you can ask a lot of people and they will tell you not to play Twitch until the rework.

So, I think we both agree, going by what you say, that Teemo involves more skill than Twitch does.

Really, I don't have much to say in response to what you said because what you said didn't really have much to do with anything and full of contradictions to things you previously said.

So don't get mad bro and curse at me for no reason other than your general lack of knowledge and the fact that I called you out on it. Next time you come talk to me, make sure you know what you're talking about.

Rage nerds rage.
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.


Thanks to jhoijhoi!
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2138
Joined:
Jan 25th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2011 8:09am | Report
Not gonna quote, your post is huge xD
Since we agree about Teemo, lets just discuss about Twitch

Its not rage, but if Hotshot plays a match as Twitch now and avoid the wards, everyone will say: "omg, Twitch cant be countered". And most people were saying Jax was a **** and easily countered. But forget it, this has nothing to do with the subject.

imo killing Trynda is just luck as Teemo or as Twitch.
If you have no shrooms around, he'll slow-spin-hit kill you. Same as Twitch, if you dont run like a girl and stealth, he'll slow-spin-hit kill you.

Yes, we should wait the stealth rework. And lvl 5 boots, 3 Phantom Dancers, QS and Yomuus will be the new run-like-a-girl build lol-Trynda'll-never-get-me


EDIT: If I play as Morde and you as Singed, why are we talking about Twitch and Teemo?
Maphis
<Member>
Maphis's Forum Avatar
Posts:
107
Joined:
Jul 31st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 5:28pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

wait until invis rework comes, will know if it's worth it then

^this
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Posts:
270
Joined:
Aug 4th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 10:50am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Not gonna quote, your post is huge xD
Since we agree about Teemo, lets just discuss about Twitch

Its not rage, but if Hotshot plays a match as Twitch now and avoid the wards, everyone will say: "omg, Twitch cant be countered". And most people were saying Jax was a **** and easily countered. But forget it, this has nothing to do with the subject.

imo killing Trynda is just luck as Teemo or as Twitch.
If you have no shrooms around, he'll slow-spin-hit kill you. Same as Twitch, if you dont run like a girl and stealth, he'll slow-spin-hit kill you.

Yes, we should wait the stealth rework. And lvl 5 boots, 3 Phantom Dancers, QS and Yomuus will be the new run-like-a-girl build lol-Trynda'll-never-get-me


EDIT: If I play as Morde and you as Singed, why are we talking about Twitch and Teemo?


Honestly I forget the whole entirety of the conversation and I'm too lazy to reread everything we were talking about.. lol
But as for the Hotshot playing Twitch thing, people that see them play a match with a champ and then change their perspective because they were able to do well is stupid. Nothing changed, either they were wrong before or they just watched a really skilled player beat a lesser skilled player. Also, if for some reason Vision wards in bushes are avoided by a Twitch, oracles works even better. Sure, you can still do the usual hiding in bushes ganks or creeping through the jungle that a lot of people do anyways and it will work, but Twitch's initiation skill is gimped and he has no gap closer. But, moving on.

Really, I wouldn't call it luck, because almost any champ can beat another depending on skill of the players and if they have complete or fed builds. But in order for me to beat Trynd 1v1 I don't need my shrooms around (albeit they help a lot), I can just kite him with blinding dart, AA the **** outta him, and move quick away. Although I suppose you are right, because it does involve a bit of luck that he will follow, or that he won't back up to the rest of his team if I decide to chase. So in that regard you are correct. But that can be said for anything in the game really.

And actually I play more of Teemo now than I do of Singed, I got a bit bored of Singed and don't play him as much. I play a lot of champs, and enjoy discussing in theorycrafting and the like.
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.


Thanks to jhoijhoi!
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2138
Joined:
Jan 25th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 1:13pm | Report
The thing is that Trynda got a good ult and if you're not either fast or smart enough, he'll get you and its over. But as you said, depends on the player.

But going back to the main subject: just buy Twitch and wait the rework. Two things can happen:

#1: Twitch and Eve will become 10k IP champions.
#2: Twitch's price will go down.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide