Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

weak team vs tanks

Creator: kanjas March 27, 2012 5:47am
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Alissera
<Member>
Alissera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 1:48am | Report
Hints in general for a more succesful game, get dragon control as early as possible (190g for everyone = 950g in total = 3 kills). If enemy team has a jungler, dont push your lane to strong, that makes it easy to gang. Try to get as many lasthits as possible (12-15 lasthits = 1 kill) Dont focus the tank in teamfights :P
kanjas
<Member>
kanjas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 5:02am | Report
Alissera, thx for the hints :)

I usually ignore dragon until someone signals it (my bad). since i've been playing MF i've perfectioned last hit quite a bit (i think i'm pretty good at it by now).

In team fights i don't focus the tank :)
the problem is, what to do when they are feeded and u're not... - after reading the comments i see what to do now ;)

btw, does it make any sense using flash and ghost as the spells for MF?
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 5:31am | Report
Hey Kanjas,

Considering MF has zero built-in escape mechanisms, sure that makes some sense. I think if you are still getting used to the champ those are great spells to use.

That being said, in some cases Ghost can seem redundant given her passive Strut.
Once you are more comfortable playing MF you could try switching out ghost for Exhaust or Ignite, both of which are more aggressive spells.
Secondly, if you happen to be in a duo bot lane with a support who doesn't provide you any sustain via heals (A Nunu & Willump or Blitzcrank for example) you might want to consider taking Heal as your second spell. It can save your life in a pinch, and is a great tool for baiting people under your turret! (They tower dive the *almost* dead MF, you heal and run in circles while the turret kills them. It's a story as old as time itself).

Good Luck!
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
kanjas
<Member>
kanjas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 6:20am | Report
Hey Klausenheim!

I used to play Exhast and Ghost because i didnt understood the use of flash (now i do and it's my favorite). I use ghost to get away from situations where strut doesn't have time to switch on.

Never really tried ignit or heal with MF. in a normal and competitive game i don't die that much in early game.

Since i play only normal games (lvl 12 @moment), no1 really cares what champion is doing what (i always go bottom with some1 who wish to join)

thx
Alissera
<Member>
Alissera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 1:24pm | Report
Flash is a must-have for every DPS, you can escape across walls or out of range from enemys ultis like Soul Shackles or Absolute Zero, its a great escape ability and you also can use it for surprise attacks. As second spell I prefer one of the 3 following spells:
Heal (suprise the enemy in a battle, and dont react if they call you "heal-noob" it is already used in ranked games) It is also nice to survive Karthus ulti for example.
Ignite is nive to get the kill. It is a nice combination with Flash. For example you can flash into the opponent tower, ignite a low-life enemy and run out.
Last spell i recommend is Exhaust. I like this very much, because you can slow an enemy to escape, or to hunt him. You can use it to win a battle if a meele DPS attacks you, because he nearly deals no damage to you. Additional i like it if enemys start a tower dive (Exhaust the one who is focused by tower and normally he dies because of that).
I don't like Ghost very much, especial not for MF because of her passive (Enough to hunt enemys) and you already have Flash as escape spell.
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 2:04am | Report
Farm the hell and heaven, then you can stomp anything.

With MF you should be able to zone enemies or kill them, profit of it because she's not the best late game carry
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
Jeoxs
<Member>
Jeoxs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2012 8:20am | Report
kanjas wrote:

Hmmmm... i'll try madred next time around. thx

Jeoxs, i know what u mean! sometimes all we have to do is surrender and start a new game 8 vs 25 is just to big difference

Yeah.. xD I hate those moments , but anyway, I'm always doing the best no matter what :p It's a team game like it or not xD The only thing I do when the team fails is... sit back, take a deep breathing, take my glasses and.....
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide