Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What champion is good for me? (Melees/Fighters)

Creator: Danielit0w April 5, 2013 5:56pm
1 2
More Waffles
<Member>
More Waffles's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 9:56pm | Report
Unfortunately, I've found that few people actually gank top. It happens, but not particularly often. I understand the reasoning, bruisers/tanks are hard to kill, and more likely than not will end up at the tower before you can finish them off. And since the jungler really doesn't care about pushing someone out of lane and just wants a kill, he doesn't care if it helps you get a gold advantage. At least in solo queue.

As for the long range harass, his pull has an unexpected range. You think you're out of range, the animation shows you're out of range, but nope... pulled in, stunned, ultimate, and if you manage to survive, DoT'll probably take you down. If you DO survive, gotta recall, lose farm, he doesn't, he'll try the combo again as soon as your back.

He's not the greatest, he just has some ungodly amount of damage early game compared to others. And a True Damage ultimate. He does fall off later game, though, or at least evens out.
Nom Nom Nom
Riley5
<Member>
Riley5's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 2:59pm | Report
Maybe go for Xin Zhao,he is popular nowadays!
Zed is an assasin,not a fighter,so there is some difference,maybe Zed wouldn`t fit you that well.
Don`t fear the shrouded path...
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide