Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What kind of runes should I buy for Aggressive...

Creator: LastHitCombo November 23, 2013 2:59pm
1 2
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 5:28am | Report
I define her as primarily defensive, mostfully because she is the utmost best escaper in the game, her disengage is tremendous.

That being said, one can assuradly play her as an agressive support, the thing is, her autoattack is not exhilerating, and thus we should focus on poking rather than dishing out damage, because as far as that goes other support like Annie outclass her reliantly.

Now, poking withe her W from time to time will:
1.Not be a heavy lash on your mana economic, also since you will have items which can give you a decent amount of mana regeneration if you do decide to build ap.

2.Have some nice cc in form of a slow, a leveled W will slow the enemy in such a way that the ganker will first of all have an easier time ganking, and second of all champions like Caitlyn or Jinx will be able to hit their poke more reliantly.

3.Deal a good amount of poke damage.

MagiPen marks, Armor Seals, Flat Ap/Ap per lvl/Flat MagiRes/Magires per lvl Glyphs to taste and either Flat AP or Gp/10 Quints will give you what you need.

Tah beh, or nat tah beh. BOOM! Nat tah beh.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 8:01am | Report
Janna is pretty bad at being aggressive because she has literally zero damage in both bases and scaling. That's why stuff like magic pen is really weak on her. Playing "aggressively" with Janna generally consists of shielding your AD, hoping they're competent and follow up on your CC.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 5:42pm | Report
Reds: Flat AD, Armor, or Hybrid Pen
Yellows: Armor
Blues: Flat MR, MR/lvl, or Mana Regen
Quints: at least 2 health quints, then 1 of preference (can do 3 health quints)
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
LastHitCombo
<Member>
LastHitCombo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2013 12:27pm | Report
I was impatient and I do test it. I made success. Literally psyched-out the enemies, as they showed no intention to lasthit minions. It is all to focus on one enemy. For example, if I am on bottom line versus nunu and master yi. All I do is to land as many as possible basic attacks over yi, until he went low health. When his potions end up, he will be forced to back. And he gives me time to fight out with nunu. This may happen in 5-6 waves of minions. Now I will need the help of my carry to dominate nunu and force him to go away from the minions. All this time my teammate land lasthits. When yi came back, I just give him a hit, when he land lasthit and I try to harass him. Obviously if I do this, they will attack me to. That is why I max up the shield. I took benefit from the damage absorption and the bonus attack damage. All this situation makes them unable to maintain proper micro and it seems that they stop being focused on minions, but how to avoid my harassment. When I do this I start with 5 potions of health and they take place every time. Judging by more than 10 games doing this, I fell really comfortable to harass with basic attacks, mainly because of the movement speed. Janna could be weak hitter, but her strength is in her third skill, the shield. I noticed that heroes like caitlyn, varus, and so on are trying to hit me instead of my carry, with their CCs, so I can benefit fully from the potions and the shield damage absorption. It is long-term offence.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide