Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What's the deal with Riven?

Creator: Taffy March 2, 2012 5:12pm
1 2 3
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2012 5:54pm | Report
The last time I played Riven, I started with Cloth Armor. This let me take basic hits a little better, and left me enough gold for health pots. As Sept said, everyone builds differently. You'll have to find out the best build for you.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
Senac
<Member>
Senac's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 11:19pm | Report
Riven is one of those champions who kills you early. And then she'll keep killing you. And when your jungler comes to gank she'll get a double kill.
Honestly though. I'm slowly maining her and I'd say that her biggest flaw is CDs or a well armored opponent. Garen is probably the most annoying opponent I've had. Armor + Silence + insane health generation = win. I'd say that unless I've only met good Garens, he's my biggest trouble.

To counter Riven get some armor and try to get a hang of her CDs. Even though her passive allows her to quite some damage right after she's done her combo, I'd say that the damage and utility (stun+shield) from her other abilities are just as (if not more) dangerous.
Oh and yeah. If a fed Riven pops her ult when you are close, just run. And I mean run. Stun her, slow her, make her fall through a black hole. As a squishy AD carry you really don't want such a huge sword too close.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide