Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Where does Leona fit among supports?

Creator: TPOnMyShow May 10, 2013 10:18am
1 2
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 9:57am | Report
You really shouldn't take gold quints on a champion like Leona. It's not bad to, but I personally think taking flat health is better. You could possibly take 1 gold and 2 flat hp quints, but you're an all in champion as Leona. My current page for Leona is

Greater Mark of Armor
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist (although Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist is okay)
Greater Quintessence of Health

Leona has the strongest level 2 of all supports so she's really good with ADC's like Tristana, Corki, Draven, and Graves. Trist and Draven have massive powerspikes at level 2 and Corki and Graves are just strong early and extremely bursty. You basically need a champion that can win trades early ( Quinn might also fit in but I don't know).

As far as where she stands, I don't like her personally, and I think she may be on the weaker side. She's an engage type champion, and while that may seem strong to have on a support, all she has is engage tools. I don't think she peels that well, and once you engage you pretty much have to go in. If the enemy mid or jungle happens to be near bot you're pretty much done. Although, she is probably the only support that can single-handidly take an enemy champion out of a fight just with the sheer amount of lockdown she has. But like I said, you can be punished really hard for making a mistake, much harder than most supports are, even despite how tanky Leona is and becomes.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide