Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Which of the two is more important?

Creator: Hershyy July 25, 2011 12:03pm
Hershyy
<Member>
Hershyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2011 12:03pm | Report
So I'm close to 3150 and I focusing on ranked atm. I'm either gonna buy Xin Zhao or 3 quints for health for my ashe. Which would benefit me more in ranked? I've been practicing my Xin on a friends acc and it's decent enough to work in ranked.

His runeset would be:
3 quints armor pen
9 marks armor pen
9 seals flat armor
9 glyphs cdr/level(i gotta get new glyphs)

Thanks
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2011 12:05pm | Report
Runes are always prioritized over champions. It just depends how much you enjoy the champ that you'd be willing to go out of the way of buying runes to get that champion.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2011 1:52pm | Report
Yes, but health quints are actually dropping off in use a lot. So are Doran's items as a start unless you're duo laning. In terms of quintessences it's more common to see armor pen, spell pen, flat AD, or movespeed at the moment.

My advice would be to invest in either AD or ArP quints so you can keep playing Ashe and do very well, then transition to Xin Zhao and you won't even have to change your runes.
Hershyy
<Member>
Hershyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2011 2:10pm | Report
Well to clear up any confusion I have a 2 full runesets. 1 for ad w/mana and 1 for ap w/mana. Starting the third which will be tank.

Atm I have:
3x Quints for Armor Pen
3x Quints for Flat Ap
1x(soon 3x) quints for Magic Pen
9x marks for Armor pen
9x marks for Magic pen
9x Seals for Mana regen/level
9x Seals for flat Armor
9x Glyphs for CDR/level

I'm looking to get different glyphs(which ones?) after I buy a 3150 champ. Soulbound on Xin atm.

EDIT: I reconfused myself... I'm gonna buy xin for sure, my question is which glyphs would be ebst universally.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide