Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which of these champs do i buy?

Creator: FuzzyNinja April 12, 2012 4:43pm
1 2
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 5:44am | Report
tehAsian wrote:

@Duff I meant it's unfair in 1v1s.

He gets 5 extra seconds to kill you.

Assuming 2.0 Attack Speed and 1k crits, he gets 10000 damage over you and can walk away after he's done, heal up, and do whatever he's doing.

Also - Assuming 2.0 attack speed and 1k crits? That's fully built, a good ~17k worth of gold (2xPD, 1x IE, 2x BT, 1x LW (or something similar)) especially since he doesn't get CrD any more. At this stage of the game your AD/Support's Exhaust makes him relatively useless, too. Talking about a champion fully built is stupid, unless you're going to argue that Master Yi and Kayle are overpowered next, too?

Tryndamere isn't all that great at duelling. Seriously.
His ultimate is fine, and I think it should have remained at 6 seconds. It's not the reason he's so strong right now, either case.

Put him up against a Lee Sin, a Riven, or even a Jax and you'll have a clear winner every time.

The 5 seconds of invincibility is nothing when you can kite him around all day. He's weak to Ignite. Yes, everybody dies from it at low health, but, say you're Riven and a Tryndamere at some range is getting away with his ult running out, it bags you a free kill. Good counter to his ult and heal, in honesty.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 6:29am | Report
@tehasian
Ive never seen a Tryn heal himself to survive when ive Ignited him during his ult. Never happened. And ive never seen a Tryn get that to clear it from himself, either, even though its probably the smartest thing to do. IDK maybe im a tard Trynd magnet @.@
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
niknameisnik
<Member>
niknameisnik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 8:18am | Report
well there are alot of tard tryndamere lol. Ive tried jax and tryndamere and i liked jax alot better. alot of mobility and not as squishy anymore since the buff. also he can get crazyyyy burst dmg late game. like insanse burt dmg. only thing is that whenever i played on him i either did extremely well or horrific. i just didnt like tryn. but this is only personal experience. what i would do is buy both since there cheap lol. not like its ever a waste to learn a new champ.
Thanks to Miss Maw for the sig!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide