Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Weekly Report!

Creator: PsiGuard January 21, 2015 1:33pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2015 1:33pm | Report

Hi everyone, I'm PsiGuard and I'm here to bring you the MOBAFire Weekly Report! This week we'll be looking at the latest Community Spotlight, highlighting the Competitive Scene subforum and revisiting a recently reopened guide review shop. We'll also show you what's changed with the site recently.

Community Spotlight - Koksei

The newest MOBAFire Community Spotlight has recently been released, featuring Koksei, one of MOBAFire's aged members and esteemed Scouts. Koksei was interviewed by none other than jhoijhoi along with the help of the Veterans. Visit the thread to learn more about such topics as: how to pronounce Koksei's username, kangaroo car accidents, and why anyone would even consider playing Lux jungle.

Competitive Scene Subforum

It's that time of the year again: the time of the ranked reset. For those of us that have only been biding our time until the new ranked season, now is the time to jump back into soloqueue and reclaim our lost honor! If this is true for you, consider sharing your journey with other members of MOBAFire by making a thread in the Competitive Scene subforum. Even if you're an unranked player or just prefer to play normals, consider checking out the progress of other community members as they strive to rise to higher heights! Or maybe just get back to the rank they had a couple days ago. ;)

The 2015 season is also starting up in professional play. Check out the stickied threads for the NA LCS and EU LCS Spring Splits to keep up with the latest competitive games and discuss recent matches with other community members of MOBAFire.

Electro's Review Shop

Electro522 has recently reopened his guide review shop in the Build & Guide Discussion subforum and could use some new customers. If you're an aspiring guide author who's hungry for some criticism, post a comment in Electro's thread and I'm sure he'd be happy to give your guide a look.

Site Changes

• The overview of Tournament Staff on tournament pages now displays every admin's IGN (in brackets).

That's the end of this week's MOBAFire Weekly Report. Check in next week for more MOBAFire news, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions below!
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2015 2:09pm | Report
I have tried lux jungle, (admittedly before i knew about the agro thing) and that is some hard ****, nearly got executed at red

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide