Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Spotlight: Ashe, the Frost Archer

Creator: Wayne3100 May 15, 2013 2:22am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 2:22am | Report

Champion Spotlight: Ashe, the Frost Archer

Posted by Phreak on Tue, 05/14/2013 - 21:25

With the Freljord event coming to a close, this edition of the Champion Spotlight focuses on one of the leaders of the three tribes. Take aim with a giant frozen arrow and focus your enemies into frigid oblivion as Ashe, the Frost Archer.

With her full suite of crowd-control and utility, Ashe has the ability to harass in lane and deliver high-impact damage complemented by one of the strongest initiates in the game. Ashe demonstrates natural kiting power with Frost Shot, while Volley provides efficient wave clear and Hawkshot's active effect allows her to spot a sneaky gank attempt. Use Enchanted Crystal Arrow to start a fight, or pick off an opponent with a cross-map snipe to end one.

Check out the video for tips, tricks, and sample runes and masteries for Ashe, an ADC with a chilly disposition.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 3:11am | Report
Uh. Shouldn't Riot have made this when she got reworked...
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 3:12am | Report
They wanted to save it for the Freljord patch? idk. I just think its funny when they are talking about changing her passive.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 9:42am | Report

They wanted to save it for the Freljord patch? idk. I just think its funny when they are talking about changing her passive.

This
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide