Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Face off in our fanart contest!

Creator: Jovy September 4, 2014 6:58am
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 6:58am | Report

By Riot Jynx

To celebrate legendary battles and equally epic fanart, we're launching the League of Legends Fanart Face Off contest! We challenge you to create an original piece of art—drawn, painted, digital, or in any other two-dimensional format—that depicts two or more champions in the midst of battle.

The top 10 winners will receive a bundle of skins and RP:

Contest rules:
  • Your entry must depict two or more champions in the midst of battle: you can show them dueling to their last breath, joining forces to slaughter a sinister foe, or teaming up to take down a monstrous objective
  • Your entry must depict a ward: doesn't matter if it's stealth, vision, or one of the trinkets—just make sure one's present in your artwork
  • Your entry must be appropriate for players of all ages: League's rated teen, so nothing too risqué
  • Your entry can't include any logos, advertisements, product names, or product placements: we don't want Gragas, Esq. writing us any cease and desist letters!
  • Your entry must be made by you, submitted by you, and made for this contest: this is about YOU showing YOUR artistic talents specifically for this contest
  • Your entry must be submitted in the correct format and size: we're only taking submissions formatted in .jpg or .png; the maximum file size is 5MB and suggested minimum dimensions are 600x600px

The contest submission period starts today and ends on September 17 at 12:59 PM PST. On September 26, we'll announce the winners! As all of you know, we prefer to have the community judge these types of contests. However, the tech we're using to run the contest is still in beta, so we'll need to keep voting internal this time around.

If you're looking for more info, check out the official rules. When you're ready to submit your masterpiece, head over here!

Banner art by: Jepoykalboh

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/contests/face-our-fanart-contest

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 1:49pm | Report
"Face off in OUR fanart contest" makes it sound like it's Mobafire's contest. If mf insists on copypasting the living **** out of Riot's news, at least change the title so it's more clear it's a riot contest.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:01pm | Report
i dont see the problem considering there are links in the post to where you submit it and a link to the source at the bottom

so even if they thought it was a mobafire contest and still tried it they would still be submitting their art to riot
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:02pm | Report
I'm pretty sure you're the only one getting confused by that, Vynertje. ^That and there's a big "RIOT" icon right next to the title.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:25pm | Report
It's a legitimate concern (and also the reason I avoided posting some of Riot's Community Spotlights in the past - until Janitsu did it for me), but in this case I think it should be pretty clear.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide