Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Introducing the MOBAFire "Mega Menu"!

Creator: Matt March 8, 2012 11:28am
1 2 3 4 5
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 7:58pm | Report
At first I didn't like the change, but then I realized it was just because things were not where they usually were. Now that I've located everything, I like it.

To go along with the issue that King Curtis pointed out, I was having the same issue earlier today on my work computer using IE 8 on a Windows 7 setup. Not only was the "LoL Database" tab somewhat hidden, but the "Forums and Blogs" tab was like that, as well.

However, I checked again on my home computer just now and everything seems to be working fine. I checked using Google Chrome 17.0.963.79 FireFox 10.0.2 and Opera 11.60 all on a Windows 7 setup.

I refuse to use IE on my personal computer for security reasons, otherwise I would check it as well. However since I believe it would be identical to my work computer, I'm lead to believe that it may be a problem with the IE interface. I don't know...
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 10:22pm | Report
I just tried IE9 on Win7 and it worked fine, I don't have IE8 unfortunately. Does anyone else have IE8 and doesn't mind taking a peek?
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide