Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

January Raffle Winners!

Creator: Hades4u February 1, 2023 12:52am
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2023 12:52am | Report

Hey everyone, we're happy to announce the January winners from our MOBAFire Monthly Raffle!

These lucky winners will be receiving their choice of one Lunar Revel skin. Congratulations!

You can also check out last month's leaderboard to see our top ticket earners, and maybe give those hard working folks a nice comment or +rep. :)

Look out for an email from MOBAFire! Whitelist @mobafire.com to be extra sure it doesn't get caught in spam. Emails will be going out shortly.

P.S. Winners, please make sure you have room in your friends list and accept friend requests from Hades4u (NA), Hades4u (EUW) and Hades4uWasTaken (EUNE). If you're on another server, we'll make other arrangements to make sure you get your prize. Note that we can only gift prizes to those in regions that accept RP PINs or bank payments.
Silverman43
<Versatility Master>
Silverman43's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2023 4:09am | Report
Thanks to @ Jovy for the signature!
Nico_Player
<Member>
Nico_Player's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2023 3:01pm | Report
Some people break their self trying to get tickets with their little free time they have, and the guy with 50/52 tickets won the skin, incredible.
Hola, Soy Nico Player y Juego lol desde hace un par de años e hice esta cuenta en Mobafire para hablar sobre champs y guias. Mi cuenta de LoL es: Nico El Guerrero en LAS.

Hello, I´m Nico Player and I have been playing lol for some years and I made this account in Mobafire for talk about champs and guides. Mi LoL account is: Nico El Guerrero in the server LAS.
imStorm3r
<Member>
imStorm3r's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2023 8:23am | Report
Some people break their self trying to get tickets with their little free time they have, and the guy with 50/52 tickets won the skin, incredible.

Doing more tasks means having a higher chance of winning, not a guaranteed one. Everyone deserves a chance.
Cigo
<Member>
Cigo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2023 8:31am | Report

Just got very f*ing lucky I guess XD, and wasted all my luck for the next 10 years for this, worth

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide