Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Kindred, the Eternal Hunters, available now

Creator: Wayne3100 October 14, 2015 6:18am
1 2
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 6:18am | Report

By Fizznchips

They have come.

Hunt down more Kindred news here:

Emerge from the twilight with Shadowfire Kindred for 975 RP (normally 1350 RP), or bring death with the champ launch bundle for 1462 RP (normally 1950 RP). The Shadowfire Kindred discount and bundle will last until 23:59 on October 18.

When the time comes, will you accept your end, or flee from it? Choose your fate by picking up the Lamb and Wolf icons, available for 250 RP each.

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-release/kindred-eternal-hunters-available-now

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 7:08am | Report
I got some questions for the high elo d00ds of mobafire regarding Kindred.

1. As a Marksman jungler, would it be a terrible idea to send a bruiser or assassin bot lane with a support as that role is taking place in the jungle? Related; would Kindred's existence buffer Mordekaiser bot lane's main weakness (lack of a true ADC)?

2. Will Kindred follow the path of Ekko and simply be built tank to utilize their utility with the ultimate, and focusing on their %health damage?

3. In terms of actual Marksmen tiers, where does Kindred probably stack up? (Ignoring her actual placement in the jungle instead of bot lane)

4. Devourer or Warrior?
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 7:15am | Report
I got some questions for the high elo d00ds of mobafire regarding Kindred.

1. As a Marksman jungler, would it be a terrible idea to send a bruiser or assassin bot lane with a support as that role is taking place in the jungle? Related; would Kindred's existence buffer Mordekaiser bot lane's main weakness (lack of a true ADC)?

2. Will Kindred follow the path of Ekko and simply be built tank to utilize their utility with the ultimate, and focusing on their %health damage?

3. In terms of actual Marksmen tiers, where does Kindred probably stack up? (Ignoring her actual placement in the jungle instead of bot lane)

4. Devourer or Warrior?

1. Kindred is more of an on-hit (think of Kog'Maw in season 1-2) champion in the jungle, comes with high physical damage though. She's sort of a bruiser/ADC though, so I think ADC would be good at bot lane with her.

2. From few games I would say that something like: Jungle item > Mercury/Berserker > BOTRK/Youmuu's > Trinity if ahead otherwise something like Frozen Mallet could be decent

3. Kindred is probably like tier 3 ADC imo. She has to use W to utilise Q properly, and for E you need Q for which you need W. She has low range (500) and her damage in the mid/late game comes from her passive, which isn't nearly as useful on lane. And she doesn't really go well with normal ADC build path due to the kit.

4. Devourer if 3/0/0 (or simply ahead) and dominating the jungle. Otherwise Warrior seems just better because she needs early game kills to get to mid game

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 7:18am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

3. Kindred is probably like tier 3 ADC imo. She has to use W to utilise Q properly, and for E you need Q for which you need W. She has low range (500) and her damage in the mid/late game comes from her passive, which isn't nearly as useful on lane. And she doesn't really go well with normal ADC build path due to the kit.

I said ignoring that she's a jungler and not a bot laner. That means in terms of the role Marksmen alone, how does Jungle Kindred stack up comparitively to other Marksman.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 7:21am | Report
Well she is still reliable on having her CDs off but maybe doesn't rely too much on team protecting her. If you build her full ADC, she is probably on the level with someone like Ezreal because of her utility and play possibilities but which is limited by low range. Sorry but haven't played enough to tell.

RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 8:04am | Report
well i bought kindred. but i don't have time to play now. gotta get lunch then go to my next class in about an hour.

rip, can't play sexy lamb.

I'm thinking about trying her top lane and doing something similar to how i like to play teemo. I think it might work out decently well.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 8:20am | Report
Played her versus intermediate bots and got penta. She's clearly op :^)
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 8:28am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Played her versus intermediate bots and got penta. She's clearly op :^)

I got two pentas in a row 1v5 get on my level

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 8:46am | Report
EUNE bots are dumber to be more on-level with the playerbase there :^)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2015 8:47am | Report
ooooooh, snap
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide