Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 25, 2021 12:38am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Mango_Mango
<Member>
Mango_Mango's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2021 11:49pm | Report
My favourite candy would have to be marshmallows. They are a perfect consistency - very chewy on the inside and slightly crunchy on the outside, sweet, but not overwhelming (in my opinion) and when coupled with the versatility towards flavour that they bring, makes them one of the best candies. They’re extremely versatile and are a staple with hot chocolate, and best of all are able to be toasted upon a campfire (smoked marshmallow), drizzled with chocolate and clamped between two biscuits to make smores, which are the perfecting camping dessert, and a party for the tastebuds. Unfortunately, due to their sticky nature, they are unable to be given for trick-or-treating.
dinospapa2000
<Member>
dinospapa2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2021 10:23am | Report
So the story takes place about 2 years ago at a college party with a lot of crazy teenagers 🥳🥳
Suddenly i hear screams and loud noises coming from the yard outside so i went there to have a look and there were two guys dressed as Clark Kent and Superman that were fighting each other to prove who is the one and only SUPERMAN💪 of the party 😂😂😂
The fight didn't take long cause Clark Kent punched the other Superman guy after like 10sec so he won the fight and a bottle of Jack Daniels to remember that day 🥃 It was a really crazy incident to watch and every time i think about it i find it dumb and hilarious!
P.S. I hope both Superman are safe and happy in their lives now!🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️
teemo ortiz
<Member>
teemo ortiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2021 10:46am | Report
HALLOWEEN STORY :
Sooo listen here guys, it's a really funny story that happened to me when I was about 15 years old. My friends and I decided that we gonna dress up as the musical group "The Black Eyed Peas" for the high school party. Unfortunately, one of our friends didn't have a clue who they were so he dressed up as a Pea with a black eye 😭😭😭🤣🤣 We were all laughing so hard that night and this little dumb accident of our friend gave us a night to remember until today!!!
TEMPEST2002511
<Member>
TEMPEST2002511's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2021 12:37pm | Report
SSquared
<Member>
SSquared's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2021 1:38pm | Report

Happy Halloween!

Levi 99
<Member>
Levi 99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2021 2:26am | Report

Happy Halloween!

AppleCat1234
<Member>
AppleCat1234's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2021 4:30am | Report
Sadly Halloween is not celebrated very enthusiastically here in Australia, the candy to house ratio was around 1 in 10, and the houses with decorations (indicating that they gave candy) is approximately 1 in 30 to 1 in 50, depending on the street. I haven’t gone trick or treating in a while, which I attribute to my gradually growing dislike of consuming more than a couple of sweets at a time which I have discovered to make me feel quite unwell, as well as the time to candy ratio (which is barely enough to fill a bucket) attributed to the lacklustre engagement of Halloween. However, I still try to stock up on candy and align the house with the Halloween decorations nearing October 31st, in hopes of spreading and bringing the same amount of joy to children, we’re seeing a house with decorations always meant that the door-knocking would net candy. I’m situated not on the main street, but in a cul-de-sac (a road with a dead-end for those of you unfamiliar with the term), tucked off the main road, and the very few people who do trick-or-treat would rarely enter this part of the street due to the inefficient house-to walking distance ratio. Earlier today on Halloween, I was waiting for trick or treaters - while waiting for a ring on the doorbell, to come out and greet the trick-or-treaters, but despite this, I waited until 7.30 but to not much avail - which I attribute most likely to post Covid-Precautions and decrease in demand for candy attributed to extended periods at home. The sunset is about 7.30 here, which is the latest that most people go trick or treating, and I'm about to call it a day before I hear a ring at the door - it’s a bit dark right now, the lamps are not on but this is around the latest people go out. Upon opening, I see three people, Two children and a parent - a boy around the age of 6, and an older sister around 10, with their mum. Her complexion is one I would describe between boredom and an urge to return home, the small boy seems excited and upon glancing at his bucket I see nearly empty a couple of kit-kats with scattered Starbucks in between, ecstatic to finally receive some candy to end the night. I had expected more people, of which only 2 or 3 people had visited, and bought a significant amount of candy for this Halloween, and seeing how not many people would be visiting after, along with not being able to finish even a quarter of the amount of candy by myself, I filled both of their buckets completely. The boy's expression is one of pure joy, rejoicing after a trick or treating of practically no candy, his mum looking relieved and this story is what I would describe summarises the meaning of Halloween, the bringing of happiness to people and the community. Even though I hadn’t gone trick-or-treating, nor did many people visit to collect some candy, the smile I had brought to the boy's face makes this Halloween one of the most memorable.
TheFinalFloss
<Member>
TheFinalFloss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2021 5:20am | Report

found an old drawing of lissandra i did and decided to add some halloween aspects to it, hope you guys like it (and yes it is very messy)
Hema.Veng
<Member>
Hema.Veng's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2021 8:19am | Report
candy + movie :
last halloween night was amazing grouped with friends and we spend the night watching that horror movie (IT 2) and it great with them while some of us brought candy lots of it acctully :D we ate so much but my favarite is kit kat witchs brew its just fit perfect in this night :D i bough 5 it for my own but danny ( one of my friends ) stole 1 from me and we fought for it xD i didnt let go for my special treat so easy but after lots of jumping and running around i gave up and gave it to him we finished the movie some of us imaagined things like the movie its was hilarious ( horrifying at the moment ) but it was a fun night
happy halloweens every one <3
RealChad
<Member>
RealChad's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2021 11:32am | Report
** Funny Halloween Story! **

As many of us remember, trick-or-treating was the blast of childhood. Going door to door, getting tons of candy (Although there was always 1 house that handed out toothbrushes or "healthy" alternatives -.-).

My short story is a pro-tip my brother and I stumbled upon one night on Halloween. We lived in a decent area, and on the other side of town, there were these giant houses (mansion like). we hated going over as our customs were home-made, while most kids there had pristine top-notch outfits. However, that Halloween, we had our A-game on. It was getting late that night, and my brother and I decided to just visit the nice houses, at least one and then call it a night. Our parents didn't want to as we had a screechy van, so i'm sure it was also embarrassing, specially since everyone stared everywhere we went due to the loud "Screeeeeeech" on the breaks from the van lol.

That night, though late, we knocked on the first door with anticipation, their lights were still on so fair game right?! always turn off your lights or don't put decorations up if you are not handing out candy =). Anyways, we knocked, we heard footsteps shuffling to the door, and this really nice and tidy couple walked opened the door, we exchanged hello's and then they said "I'm sorry, we are out of Halloween candy =(", Of course we felt stupid as it was pretty late, BUT then they said "We can give you some cupcakes though! if that's okay with your parents?!" so, we said yes without looking at parents on the street. Excitedly we moved on to the next house. The next was also out of candy, but we got some cool masks, as they were having a Halloween party. The third home we went to had candy, but they were getting ready to call it a night, so they gave us the rest of their candy, plus a spooky decoration they had in their hallway that they didn't want to keep after Halloween. Get the picture?! Instead of going to small homes to get some candy (the typical candy am i right?) we since went to the mansions, and trick-or-treating became, a "fools treasure Hunt" lol, for 3 years, we found that going late to trick-or-treating, specially in the nice neighborhood has a much bigger payoff than candy XD We had masks, decorations, FOOD, stickers, giant bags of left-over candy.

Just to put into perspective, these homes were GIANT, and most of those folks are healthy, and very well off, so why would they keep so much candy. Therefore, as we were likely the last to show up, they would rather give stuff away and not keep it in their home XD

Yes, we even got so bold to ask if we could have some door decorations, like little ghosts or witches that i'm sure weren't expensive BUT it helped decorate our own home the next year. hahah

Even today, I like taking my niece and nephew to the "rich" neighborhoods, though they don't give out decorations, they do still give a TON of candy if you go later in the evening!

Pro-tip Story, thanks for taking time to read through my Halloween story. =) Happy Halloween all!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide