Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Report, Noob!: Data from the EUW Tribunal

Creator: Alan LaFleur May 19, 2014 5:34pm
1 2
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2014 10:26am | Report
Quoted:

I think it was only 5000 games not 10 k

It was originally 5k but they bumped up the data to 10k.

Unintentional Bad games meriting reports yeah someone at riot really should fix this

I'm pretty sure the "report unskilled player" button is similar to the "close elevator door" button. It doesn't actually do anything, it's just there to make people feel better.

Vynertje wrote:

Well yeah but besides I think it's lame to just copy paste the work of others from Reddit. I hope they at least asked permission to do so.

Not everyone uses Reddit. When we do find content on Reddit that we feel is worth sharing it is because it is interesting or relevant. You should also take note that we don't "copy paste" the work as you say. We give a tidbit of information and prompt you guys to visit the page to see all the information, which gives the person who put in a lot of work to share this information more viewers. If people are posting on Reddit they are posting to share. We are helping them share while bringing MOBAFire users interesting information they might not have found otherwise.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2014 11:56am | Report
well thank god i didnt play jungle twitch since the tribunal update. tribunal was abused enough as it was before.

i would sit as captain in teambuilder for 20 minutes, putting together a decent team (mostly making sure we had enough tank:squish ratio, just swapping a tanky jungler for twitch is going to ruin your team) and the whole time telling everyone i was jungling twitch and that they should leave if there was a problem with that.

not 5 minutes into the game, 'wtf wheres our adc, ****ing noob jungle twitch report'
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2014 12:27pm | Report
i think ffs should have been on the list.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide