Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

UPDATE: New Homepage

Creator: FlashJ January 31, 2011 3:21am
1 2
FlashJ
<Administrator>
FlashJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 3:21am | Report
The long awaited homepage is live. This page should showcase a wider variety of guides and help newer players a little more. There is one last extra we are adding on as we speak thanks to a suggestion from DEWO, but more on that in a bit.

The top 10 of 30 is still there in a new, more interesting format. We added all the free to play champions and the top 10 lists for each. You can now easily see what the vets are recommending and we brought back the top 10 newest guides as we had some people who missed it when it disappeared oh so long ago.

The rest of the homepage is pretty familiar with the discussion summary and news updates. You may notice the addition of a by line to the news, this is in preparation of allowing greater access to publish news on the site.

Hope you like the changes and most importantly we hope they help you find what you are looking for!

As always we love to hear your feedback

The Team
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning."
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 6:06am | Report
hehe :) DEWO®™ approved.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
divic
<Member>
divic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 6:11am | Report
mmh... Somehow first thing what comes in my mind is: This won't work on old mobilephones. Actually this looks pretty nice and The Team has done good job with this. Somehow I like more about the old-school style but this is nice :) I hope that your next target is to accurate build-ratings. In past few weeks there has been more over 85% builds than probably there has been ever before. Just hard to believe that builds are that much better ones. This site really needs something like 1-5 points rating in my opinion.
In ranked games i try to use modern strategies, I have played for example Annie-support a year before it came famous.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 6:12am | Report
The extra bit Flash mentioned is in now. There is an additional box on the homepage that is a full width scroll box to help you jump to the guides for any champion nice and quick :) Was a little bumpy getting that working, sorry if you noticed some troubles loading the site for the last 10 mins or so. Let me know if you have any further troubles, as it should all be back to normal now!

Enjoy :)
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 7:10am | Report
Holy ****. Looks very nice.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Nebuchanezzar
<Member>
Nebuchanezzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 7:16am | Report
New site is very nice.. except the annoying new ads at the sides.. those are just stupid.. it was enough with the popup add in the bottom ;s
These wounds are all self imposed, life is no disaster
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 7:21am | Report
Boom mind=blown.

HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 8:05am | Report
Looks great guys, good job +1
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 8:57am | Report
good job!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 12:01pm | Report
Loving it on my computer.

Homepage isn't too mobile device friendly now though =(
I sometimes browse when I'm in class or about and I'm bored >.>
Is there a possibility of including a specific "mobile" version of the site sometime in the future?
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide