Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

┌─┐ ┴─┴ ಠ_ರೃ

Creator: JunSupport June 22, 2011 12:20am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:31am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

You're still doing it.

You're belittling the other players. Real lives humans who came together to enjoy the game, and you're still belitting them after I laid it out so clearly.

Amazing.
Simply amazing.

He does seem like that kind of person.
But who are we to talk? We don't know the guy well..
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:33am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Lol you guys visit the actual league forums.

No need to bash someone for having parents that scream and holler at him/her to go eat. Especially if he/she want aware that anything was in the makings.

If real life were really more important, he/she wouldn't bother QQing on the LoL forums and now on here in Mobafire. ^^
He/she wouldn't care about the ban or the criticisms of others about his choice to abandon the game.

But since this person is here and does care, I choose to exert my right to tear this person a new one.

That is the fate of indecisive people who choose to indulge themselves without knowing their own limits.

Searz wrote:
But who are we to talk? We don't know the guy well..

We are random people, strangers browsing the forums, who this person decided to post to.
For some forsaken reason, he/she wants us involved.

And it is precisely because we know nothing about him/her that we have the right to respond in any way we wish.

So long as he/she keeps posting to keep us involved, any one of us (like me) may continue responding in any way we see fit and true to ourselves.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:50am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

If real life were really more important to him, he wouldn't bother QQing on the LoL forums and now on here in Mobafire. ^^
He wouldn't care about the ban or the criticisms of others about his choice to abandon the game.

But since he is and does care, I choose to exert my right to tear him a new one.

That is the fate of indecisive people who choose to indulge themselves without knowing their own limits.

We are random people, strangers browsing the forums, who he decided to post to.
For some forsaken reason, he wants us involved.

And it is precisely because we know nothing about him that we have the right to respond in any way we wish.

So long as he keeps posting to keep us involved, any one of us (like me) may continue responding in any way we see fit and true to ourselves.

I never was complaining. I was just saying.

And by the way: I dunno if you recognized it, but I think it's very funny how easy it is to anger you.
You're a joke, my friend.
Thanks to Vavena!

JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:56am | Report
Xiron wrote:

I never was complaining. I was just saying.

And by the way: I dunno if you recognized it, but I think it's very funny how easy it is to anger you.
You're a joke, my friend.

Angry now am i? I did not know that.
I am actually taking a lot of pleasure in responding to you. Because it's so easy.

I like how you ignored my other statements about players being REAL people. You're really making a joke out of yourself. XD

And why bother saying?
Saying you got banned was enough to relate. You went as far as to talk about how you posted on the forums and got ridiculed.

Cry for attention to me. ^_^

Also, I don't consider you a friend. No pleasantries for you. ;)
In my eyes, you're more of a sad sad stranger whose helping me kill time during the patch with the way you pointlessly struggle to defend yourself in a position not worth defending~
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:05am | Report
As I mentioned before, I believe that many people do avoid going into queue if they don't have 40-50 minutes free.

There's more life other than LoL... other stuff to do with that time. If by some reason I would have to leave, i'm fairly sure i'd ruin the game to other 4 (maybe 9) random guys. They don't deserve that.

Personally, I hate when I get leavers... I don't have much time to play and I want to enjoy the few games i'm able to do. And I ALWAYS report the guys who start going "please surrender I have to leave" (even if we're dominating the game).

I also hate when the game gets totally one-sided due to an enemy leaving and making it unbalanced. It diminishes the fun for both sides.

Even tho "real life" was calling, you should be aware of that before hitting the play button.
10. The Blitz on your team will never land his grabs, but the one on the other team will.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:08am | Report
orochinagi wrote:

As I mentioned before, I believe that many people do avoid going into queue if they don't have 40-50 minutes free.

There's more life other than LoL... other stuff to do with that time. If by some reason I would have to leave, i'm fairly sure i'd ruin the game to other 4 (maybe 9) random guys. They don't deserve that.

Personally, I hate when I get leavers... I don't have much time to play and I want to enjoy the few games i'm able to do. And I ALWAYS report the guys who start going "please surrender I have to leave" (even if we're dominating the game).

I also hate when the game gets totally one-sided due to an enemy leaving and making it unbalanced. It diminishes the fun for both sides.

Even tho "real life" was calling, you should be aware of that before hitting the play button.

Well said, good sir.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:38am | Report
"And it is precisely because we know nothing about him/her that we have the right to respond in any way we wish."

Thats whats nationalism made of.
Let me give you a quick example:

Hitler didnt know any jew-ish ppl. And this gave him the right for what he did? Are you kidding me?
He killed more than 2 million jews. And you are saying that he had the right saying they are rats and it's their fault that Germany lost the first World War?
If you think so...

You, Sir, are the last guy on earth who is "allowed" to respond in "any way you wish" or to adjudicate on me.

And again. I wasn't QQ-ng when I wrote my Post. I wanted to say that it's funny. I got banned for 24 hours. I got ~20 other games to play. Do you realy think I'm so addicted to LoL that I cant disclaim to LoL for 24 hours?
You're wrong.
And please. Stop this nonsense writing.
Thanks to Xiaowiriamu!
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:47am | Report
Only time i have to leave / afk agame becouse of dinner is when i get suprised by my parrents with pizza :)

No one in my teams gets mad, becouse i only play with premades ^^.

And compareing it with WW2 is a bit to mutch?
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:49am | Report
Why?
Thanks to Arcana3!

JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:50am | Report
@PotatisFarfar:

It's all good when the allies are friends who understand. :]

@Xiron:

That's a straw man argument. Your rebuttal is invalid.

If you truly aren't QQing, this argument should not matter either.
I'm here for amusement, and your self-righteous nonsense is amusing to slap around.

What are you here for?

Edit: Also, you ignored the fact that my -"And it is precisely because we know nothing about him/her that we have the right to respond in any way we wish."- statement is anchored to the internet forums by:

-"We are random people, strangers browsing the forums, who he decided to post to.
For some forsaken reason, he wants us involved."-

Your analogy to World War 2 and nationalism does not apply. P:

Silly nub is silly~
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide