I dunno, I think just having a guard outfit+arrow would be funnier.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Ya, but what you didn't take into account is that I have a SET OF ARMOR!
(plastic and 10 sizes too small, but still)
Now I just need and arrow! :D
(plastic and 10 sizes too small, but still)
Now I just need and arrow! :D
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
And here I thought Jeffy wasn't lame.
I'm dressing up as a splicer for this year. May post results if I finish the design this weekend.
I'm dressing up as a splicer for this year. May post results if I finish the design this weekend.
MrCuddowls wrote:
Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know
You need to log in before commenting.


Second piece fake arrow attached to the knee.
I'll let you guys connect the dots.