AND WHERE THE **** IS THE VILLAIN RANK?! WHY THE **** DO YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT I'M GOING TO DESTROY THIS SITE SOMEDAY?
#HEARNOEVIL
#SPEAKNOEVIL
#SEENOEVIL
#HEARNOEVIL
#SPEAKNOEVIL
#SEENOEVIL
jhoijhoi wrote:
Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.
It's k.
After Elon Musk showed the world his D I think everybody went a little bit crazy. The world hasn't recovered since.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
YEAH WHY DO YOU DENY LUTHERS LOVE FOR VAPORA MISTER CREAMY?!?!?!??!?!?
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/off-topic/vapora-will-you-go-out-with-me-33805
FIGHT THE POWER
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/off-topic/vapora-will-you-go-out-with-me-33805
FIGHT THE POWER
Change is gooooood

Picture by: MrMad2000
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
He was just about to answer Lutr :c
Seriously though, unless it's a huge necro, an inappropriate topic, spam or unless people attack eachother in the thread there's no reason to lock off topic threads =.=
Seriously though, unless it's a huge necro, an inappropriate topic, spam or unless people attack eachother in the thread there's no reason to lock off topic threads =.=
*shrugs*
That wasn't my call. But I think it was just getting too off topic for off topic? idk really.
That wasn't my call. But I think it was just getting too off topic for off topic? idk really.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Jimmydoggga 2.0 wrote:
Apparently it wasn't getting anywhere.
Change is gooooood
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Jimmydoggga 2.0 wrote:
Apparently it wasn't getting anywhere.
Loads of threads here aren't getting anywhere.
I mean, just look at all the birthday threads..
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
You need to log in before commenting.


DOESN'T ANYBODY REALIZE THIS?! I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!
SHEESH!