Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

99 + 1 = 100

Creator: Slappiz July 20, 2012 2:34am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

37 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 5:20pm | Report
Violence solves everything..
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 5:44pm | Report
Violence create more violence until someone is dead, I kick your ***, someone close to you kick my ***, then someone close to me kick my *** and so it keeps going, there we have it. In Africa family's fight for a reason they have forgotten, killing each other cause someone decided to.

Here in Sweden, some people are afraid of people that is not Swedish, cause this whole ''my family will kick your ***'' deal. Seriously, a old man see a bunch of immigrant kids kill a hedgehog with a stick and do nothing. With the excuse that they are not Swedish, so he is scared of getting beat up by there family.

Violence is pointless, but when its in a ring, mat or cage with rules and a judge. Things get different.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 6:04pm | Report
Dainou wrote:

Violence create more violence until someone is dead, I kick your ***, someone close to you kick my ***, then someone close to me kick my *** and so it keeps going, there we have it. In Africa family's fight for a reason they have forgotten, killing each other cause someone decided to.

Here in Sweden, some people are afraid of people that is not Swedish, cause this whole ''my family will kick your ***'' deal. Seriously, a old man see a bunch of immigrant kids kill a hedgehog with a stick and do nothing. With the excuse that they are not Swedish, so he is scared of getting beat up by there family.

Violence is pointless, but when its in a ring, mat or cage with rules and a judge. Things get different.

I think little miss Katherina tried her hand at sarcasm.

So stop yer preatchin' and go do something useful instead :P
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 6:11pm | Report
Oh if that's the case..I got the some bad sarcasm moments as well^^ Would you mind take me in as your student Master Searz-san?
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 7:00pm | Report
...i know this is off-topic...but there are limits.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 7:35pm | Report
Dainou wrote:

I kick your ***, someone close to you kick my ***, then someone close to me kick my ***

You got a point. If you kick my ***, both my close friend AND your close friend will kick YOUR ***. That's just how awesome and badass I am.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 8:54pm | Report
This topic is being locked since it isn't really going anywhere, and there are multiple users breaking the rules. I consider this a warning to all of you.

Our General Rules and Guidelines state:

"While MOBAFire prides ourselves on letting you be you, there is always a line you can't cross. Excessive aggression, insulting, constant harassment, stalking or any other type of bullying behavior is not allowed. Speak your mind, but let's talk how we do in person, when someone can reach over the table and grab you by the collar :)"

Please keep this rule in mind when making every post.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
1 2 3 4

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide