Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Amanda Todd

Creator: Nighthawk October 12, 2012 8:11pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

18 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2012 9:47pm | Report
Why should I feel bad that some chick did something obscenely stupid, then couldn't deal with the problems her 'mistake' caused for her, and killed herself?

Suicide is probably THE dumbest thing someone can do. People shouldn't have been making fun of her so much, agreed, gossip and whatnot is ****ing ridiculous, however, she shouldn't be going and killing herself because of it. That's life, you have to deal with your problems, if this is her decision, then I really don't care, let her be an idiot.

If a close friend of mine was in a rough situation, I'd try and help them as much as I possibly could, but if they turned to suicide, honestly, I probably wouldn't even mourn them. If someone is going to do something so stupid, and pathetic, they're not worth my time.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2012 10:13pm | Report
She was the one who killed herself. YUP! IT'S NOT HER FAULT GUYS! So lame. >:[

She flashed her tits, made a nudee video of herself and pulls the trigger. The guys are ****s, but she's ******ed for making multiple mistakes in the SAME EXACT WAY. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 12:55am | Report
You guys are ****ing ignorant. Enough said. Why don't you do some research and watch the video instead of using info you got from a facebook status?
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 1:13am | Report
Your name is phil collins, I don't think you have room to talk.

- My best friend sitting right next to me.

WOooow he's mean!
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 1:58am | Report
don't have so much sympathy with a dead chick. She's dead, it's too late now.

If you want to actually make a difference don't spam some video, be the savior of the less well endowed. Go sit with the guy/chick who sits entirely alone every lunch and have a talk with him/her, or as some danish song says, not talk - just chat with her.

This is like people spreading posts about cancer, because then you're helping out with the issue. No you're not. You don't make a difference because you made awareness to a dead chick, nor to the subject of bullying(deserved or undeserved). You make a difference BY ACTUALLY making a difference.

From a guy who's both the bully, the savior and the guy making a difference.

or from a more ineternet'ish perspectice: "This is why we can't have nice things"
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 3:00am | Report
^ This guy's got it right, despite it being corny.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 6:55am | Report
meh, she commited suicide. If she doesn't think her life is worth anything then it sure as hell isn't worth my pity.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 8:33am | Report
Lock requested.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide