Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

An Sincer Apology to the MOBAfire Community

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 6, 2013 3:32am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 3:32am | Report
Dear Members of the MOBAfire Community,

I am writing this thread to sincerely apologize for my immature and unnecessary behavior yesterday concerning two threads that I posted discussing my issues with what i perceived as bullying and harassment by some of your members.

I understand and accept now that although in some cases I was right about some of your members giving me unfair treatment for past mistakes, I was in the wrong for assuming that these people represented the entire community as a whole, in fact from what I have been able to see the community has alot of wonderful, caring and genuinely nice people who even when they could have disliked or hated me decided to extend an olive branch of peace and kindness to try to help me in my time of stupidity and need.

I also apologize to those who tried to aid and give me advice, although I didn't intend to or even do it deliberately I now know that I was unfairly throwing alot of their help back in their faces and wrongly feeling they were trying to take the mickey out of me instead...that was my mistake and I am very sorry for my reactions to everyone help.

Lastly I would like to say thank you to everyone who even after all the trouble I have caused, Have still shown me kindness and responded to me via PM and on the threads, although I am not the smartest nor the most street wise and I do miss alot of what is going on (even when its in front of me), you guys took the time to be kind and help me even though you didn't have to so a big thanks to each and every one of you.

I will finish this later by saying this is a genuine apology, I do realize after yesterdays antics that some of you will see I have created another thread and will quickly assume I have just made another whining thread but this is not the case (although in fairness the last one wasn't intended to be a whining one either, I really wanted to improve myself for this community but it came over all wrong), I do feel remorse and deep sadness that I ruined alot of peoples day with what I said yesterday and although I can not turn the clocks back and stop myself, I can only hope in time you will forgive me, forget those threads happened and one day if I earn it accept me into your wonderful community as a friend and as a fellow summoner.

Yours Sincerly,

MyBloodisBlack
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:16am | Report
This will be forgotten pretty fast I believe.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:23am | Report
xIchi wrote:

Thank you, I do Hope so really I do
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:37am | Report
xIchi wrote:

It will be forgiven and forgotten when you live up to the apology. For me, it is if you do.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:42am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

It will be forgiven and forgotten when you live up to the apology. For me, it is if you do.

One can only pray you are willing to give me a fair chance to prove so Sir.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 5:50am | Report
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 5:53am | Report

Thank you I guess Mr GrandmasterD
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 6:14am | Report
we forgot slappiz pretty quickly, too.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 6:16am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

we forgot slappiz pretty quickly, too.

who?
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 6:19am | Report
dat guy who had dem abs and showed them to missmaw and missmaw was like: "oh yiss"

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
1 2 3 4

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide