Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anime

Creator: Dirty Goolash April 6, 2011 12:15pm
168 posts - page 14 of 17
Cavok
<Member>
Cavok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2011 2:34pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Just finished Madoka Magica and I am kinda stunned and dumbfolded, I will have to think a LOT about this Anime to understand it. Oo

Friend zoned by god.
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2011 7:39pm | Report
new to this thread, so i'ma answer your question not sure if it's off topic completelyt now but i'ma say Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, both very good (same show just brotherhood follows manga) and a short series like 54/64 episodes. Someone prob already said this but meh
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2011 1:12am | Report
Just finished Angel Beats!, which I was really excited about because the Story and Production are from Visual Art's, who did a GREAT, GREAT job with Clannad(After Story).
I liked the Anime very much, the setting was really cool and the Characters were sympathic(Tho I think that there was a lack of depth in the Cast, because there were soo many characters).
I can recommend it to anyone who likes Comedy, Drama and Action because Angel Beats! got it all.
(And the Op and Ed are AWESOME!)

I watched Kimi ga Nozomu Eien before, but I am kinda disapoint about it, expected more.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2011 4:25am | Report
Currently watching Blood+, it's been great so far (and will most likely end up to be one of my favourites if it doesn't go all Death Note on my *** and have a terrible ending), I just seem to like watching MLP more than it :/

After that I'll most likely watch Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail (maids with guns ftw - but it's still airing unfortunately) and Blood-C if it's out yet.

If not, Bakemonogatori or Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Oh, and my favourites consist of Claymore, Code Ge*** and Black Lagoon, and most likely Excel Saga too.
Dirty Goolash
<Veteran>
Dirty Goolash's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2011 12:20pm | Report
I'm gonna have to watch fullmetal alchemist. I'm still working on Naruto right now but once i'm finished with that I will.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2011 1:29pm | Report
What is the anime Neon Evengalis (I have no clue what it is called) I just found a clip of it on some top 10 thing. It just seems really werid if you ask me.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2011 1:38pm | Report
The only thing I've watched is Naruto since my brother almost forced me to.
Can anyone recommend something else?
Is Full Metal Alchemist awesome?
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2011 1:44pm | Report
yeah, it is. but go for the last FMA, I don't know the name since I just read the manga. It's currently at the top of aniDB.net if I'm not mistaken.

If you tell me which style you prefer I can recommend some manga/anime.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2011 1:50pm | Report
I liked Alice 19th, Absolute Boyfriend, Imadoki, and .Hack// Legend of the Twilight.
I should point out that I have a soft spot for Yuu Watase (who wrote the first three I listed).

EDIT: Fruits Basket was funny, but it felt too long and I never got a chance to finish it
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2011 6:56pm | Report
If you're going to watch FMA go with brotherhood I think it is 100 times better then the first one.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide