Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

@ANNA

Creator: Nighthawk August 24, 2012 2:38pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

77 posts - page 5 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 8:33pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

don't blame me, blame mashed, he told me to :(

besides I told her plenty of times she can do what she wants lol

An entire crowd is watching XD How stupid are you?
Also, you have a mind and will of your own.
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 8:43pm | Report
It's more cute this way, it's not pressuring even slightly, what was pressuring is people like icecreamy saying you have no heart if you say no (I still love you sexy icecreamy). I mean wtf, did internet life hit you that hard, who cares about people they don't know on the internet. It just makes it romantic and she can ignore all the people if she wants, anna is that grown up, I think. (SORRY I DRANK TOO MUCH GG FU MOON FOR THE IDEA)

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 8:52pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

It's more cute this way, it's not pressuring even slightly, what was pressuring is people like icecreamy saying you have no heart if you say no (I still love you sexy icecreamy). I mean wtf, did internet life hit you that hard, who cares about people they don't know on the internet. It just makes it romantic and she can ignore all the people if she wants, anna is that grown up, I think. (SORRY I DRANK TOO MUCH GG FU MOON FOR THE IDEA)

Romantic?! XD I think I just pissed my pants… god you are ****ing HILARIOUS mashed. God I love you. This is so pressuring. She cares about her reputation, unlike me, and people judge her for it. That is how people work. Thanks for being so stupid though x)
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 9:20pm | Report
Internet reputation op mang.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 9:23pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

Internet reputation op mang.

If you are part of a community, the community becomes a part of you. The identity that you have in this community is a part of one's whole identity and she seems to care about that. She cares about what others think of her, how they feel about her. It is a very human and natural response, especially at her age.

Mashed we all know that you arent the brightest around, but you dont need to spell that out for us with EVERY SINGLE comment. Thanks in advance though.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 9:32pm | Report

If you are part of a community, the community becomes a part of you. The identity that you have in this community is a part of one's whole identity and she seems to care about that. She cares about what others think of her, how they feel about her. It is a very human and natural response, especially at her age.

Mashed we all know that you arent the brightest around, but you dont need to spell that out for us with EVERY SINGLE comment. Thanks in advance though.

Anna told me to let it go so I will but uh...

you seem kinda mad/annoyed/frustrated...did someone poop in your breakfast? :(

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 9:37pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Anna told me to let it go so I will but uh...

you seem kinda mad/annoyed/frustrated...did someone poop in your breakfast? :(

Oh no dont worry, my breakfast was delicious poopless cereal. Thanks for asking Night, youre such a pleasant fella apart from what you just did. I think Vavena will love you, oh wait…

You have to thank yourself though. What you did is just so low, I wouldnt even do that! Luckily she didnt fall for it and she has my support. Also, i dont like attention *****s. So Im not mad or frustrated, just a little annoyed; that is all. Now return to your sad and empty lives folks, show is over!
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 10:02pm | Report
Is it me or you're just a big trolls in every threads I see GMD lol
If you think I'm not behing smart go ahead, I'm 21 years old and I'm putting myself in the place of someone who is 15/16 I don't know what is eo age anyway. Do you think he wanted to put anna in a terrible position? No. Do you think he was trying to be rude, no. He's serious about this. I think hurting his feelings ever more is just not a thing to do, want to talk about internet "reputation", well there you go internet emotions. I think he deserved a yes or a no, not a clown like you that think he knows what happens in a 15 years old head. I might be stupid but I have feelings and I won't let down a bro sorry.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 10:05pm | Report
There have been plenty of times before where people meet irl with someone they met on the internet from games or forums and it didn't end so well. I remember one time when two people from the same guild were talking about meeting. The whole guild thought it was a joke, but then one day she didn't log in. They contacted a gamemaster, and the matter escalated quickly until the company wasn't sure whether they could do the right thing and give the girl's address to the police or if they had to respect their privacy. Luckily, the 9/11 law about the state being able to intervene no matter what applied, and they were able to give the police the address of both players. The dude was a 30 something year old sex offender.

So, here's my advice: If you ever want to meet someone on the web make sure you've chatted through webcam before. At the very least you make sure you know each other, and if you're not comfortable enough for some webcam chatting then you have no chance of meeting each other in real life.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 10:11pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

Is it me or you're just a big trolls in every threads I see GMD lol
If you think I'm not behing smart go ahead, I'm 21 years old and I'm putting myself in the place of someone who is 15/16 I don't know what is eo age anyway. Do you think he wanted to put anna in a terrible position? No. Do you think he was trying to be rude, no. He's serious about this. I think hurting his feelings ever more is just not a thing to do, want to talk about internet "reputation", well there you go internet emotions. I think he deserved a yes or a no, not a clown like you that think he knows what happens in a 15 years old head. I might be stupid but I have feelings and I won't let down a bro sorry.

He can ask her on skype or sth else instead of creating a public thread. You are obviously a very smart 21 year old Mashed… you have no idea what is going in and have obviously 0 understanding of the human mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide