Lol, hahaha.
I got to the "gun" in 2minutes.
(spoiler warning)
The instant I dropped down after falling in the "Jump?" section there's a darker path that leads to the red and blue stairs. Upon reading the note that said "Some paths are clearer than others" I thought "Hey, I've missed something!" and went back. Sure enough; there's a pitchblack path right ahead from the place you land when falling. Epiiiic~~~~
I got to the "gun" in 2minutes.
(spoiler warning)
The instant I dropped down after falling in the "Jump?" section there's a darker path that leads to the red and blue stairs. Upon reading the note that said "Some paths are clearer than others" I thought "Hey, I've missed something!" and went back. Sure enough; there's a pitchblack path right ahead from the place you land when falling. Epiiiic~~~~
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
I'm now going to bed after playing for 2-3 hours.
I've got 2 guns and ~60-70% of the signs. (I'm shooting for 100% of them :D)
*Spoiler alert*
I realize now after exploring all the paths properly that there are hints to the hidden passasge that you only get later on.
I love the purple block you find tripping around all over the place :D (I bet I'll have use of it soon)
I've got 2 guns and ~60-70% of the signs. (I'm shooting for 100% of them :D)
*Spoiler alert*
I realize now after exploring all the paths properly that there are hints to the hidden passasge that you only get later on.
I love the purple block you find tripping around all over the place :D (I bet I'll have use of it soon)
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
I finished it, as well. After 2-ish hours one day, I only had the one gun, but the rest only took me another 2 hours on another day.
I'll have to go for 100% signs later. I was at 85-90% or so (maybe more), but I deleted my save so I can watch a friend's first impression of the game tomorrow. While 100%-ing the game would be nice, I'll enjoy watching someone else scratch their head a lot more.
On a side note, I accidentally crashed the game. Whoops.
It turns out the game wasn't made to handle an entire room filling with cubes at once. <.<
I had some issues with emptying rooms that I filled with cubes, but the game seems to handle cube addition much better.
I also think I broke something in the x-ray room where you can see the cube wireframes. I got a stack of cubes all the way to the surface, so it was half in- and half outside the x-ray, and then kept filling with the red gun. The layer overlapped the frame, and walls, in most places and seemed to keep going even after hitting the floor/ceiling/walls.
I'll have to go for 100% signs later. I was at 85-90% or so (maybe more), but I deleted my save so I can watch a friend's first impression of the game tomorrow. While 100%-ing the game would be nice, I'll enjoy watching someone else scratch their head a lot more.
Lugignaf wrote:
On a side note, I accidentally crashed the game. Whoops.
It turns out the game wasn't made to handle an entire room filling with cubes at once. <.<
I had some issues with emptying rooms that I filled with cubes, but the game seems to handle cube addition much better.
I also think I broke something in the x-ray room where you can see the cube wireframes. I got a stack of cubes all the way to the surface, so it was half in- and half outside the x-ray, and then kept filling with the red gun. The layer overlapped the frame, and walls, in most places and seemed to keep going even after hitting the floor/ceiling/walls.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.
My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>