Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

are people of whatever nation your from *******s?

Creator: Kael312 December 12, 2010 10:43pm
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 5:43am | Report
I do often point out that people should attempt to play champs that take skill. I'm fighting a Cho'Gath with nothing but and 3 , seriously wtf! And a Sion stacking and only stunning you just so he can come up and pitifully hit you 90 times for little to no damage each time waiting on his stun CD (or another friend's stun) so he can do it again. Yeah, I'm an ******* when people do really annoying ****. Oh, and I'm an ******* when people are an *** to me.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 10:39am | Report
America breeds the idiots
Scotland breeds the people who use tax laws against us
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 11:03am | Report
I'm swedish. there for i'm better than every one in video games!
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 12:54pm | Report
To be perfectly honest, I think americans are too hard on ourselves. People who say "America is a terrible place with ignorant fools and we should all burn in hell except for me because I realize that America is dumb and I intentionally distance myself by claiming 18th generation Italian" are just as bad as the "America is great, we crush them Nazis in Iraqistan every day" people they hold in contempt. Those people smart enough to see the ignorance of many american people generally are ignorant of world-wide ignorance.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Freki
<Member>
Freki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 1:07pm | Report

I'm swedish. there for i'm better than every one in video games!

Ahaha quoted for half truth, a friend likes to fake he is swedish, and claim how much better he is since he is swedish ^^

Since I'm French, I should say that so many countries are bashing us. But well I don't care ;)
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 1:12pm | Report
I remember my friend arguing that without America the UK wouldn't be around today
I then stated that America wouldn't exist without the UK
He still doesn't agree
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 3:49pm | Report

I remember my friend arguing that without America the UK wouldn't be around today
I then stated that America wouldn't exist without the UK
He still doesn't agree

Herp derp. America is made from European immigrants.

Anyways, I'd have to agree with

Trojan995 wrote:

To be perfectly honest, I think americans are too hard on ourselves. People who say "America is a terrible place with ignorant fools and we should all burn in hell except for me because I realize that America is dumb and I intentionally distance myself by claiming 18th generation Italian" are just as bad as the "America is great, we crush them Nazis in Iraqistan every day" people they hold in contempt. Those people smart enough to see the ignorance of many american people generally are ignorant of world-wide ignorance.

There are ignorant people everywhere but generalizing an entire population because of certain people is certainly more idiotic than actually being those idiots.

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 8:03pm | Report
I'm American and don't really care (in the sense that I don't really care where I'm from...I have my own indifference either way). And I once gave a speech on ignorance which was publicized across the entire college that I attended because everyone learned from it. How cool.

Everybody is ignorant, given the definition of the word, but everyone is ignorant to different things. The people who are defined as stupid are the people who don't care to learn what they are ignorant of even though they are aware of the ignorance to it.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 8:29pm | Report
There are *******s everywhere, even though I feel US gaming seem to attract a lot of those... That being said, I'm still not able to say its all because of Americans(refering to the country). I am american too(refering to the continent), francophone, with a quite different set of values and somewhat different cultural background. Yet, I cant believe the amount of trolls/harassers/whathever who actually are from here.
In short : they're everywhere I guess.

On the other hand, I would say american metagames (in most, if not every game) is not very subtle. You play SC? They mass ****-tons whathever and throw it in your face. You play MTG, they buy the latest insane-combo deck. You play WoW, they play some insane-crit-DPS and cry about bad tanks/healers all day. You play LoL, they go DPS-lockin-mass-team-fights-asap.
Screw this latency on distant servers, I want to play on EU or asian servers!

My 2 cents.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 8:37pm | Report
RaNuD wrote:

Screw this latency on distant servers, I want to play on EU or asian servers!

Ditto.

I feel the skill cap seems to be a bit lower here in terms of overall player. That being said: That doesn't mean all American players are bad and can never win any tournaments. But delving into that would be completely off-topic.

If anyone has any insight on separate country's servers then please tell us how bad the overall communities are.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide