Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Arrested for trolling?

Creator: orochinagi September 14, 2011 4:11am
62 posts - page 4 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 12:04pm | Report
No it's not. But you gotta wwonder what drove them to it :/
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 12:19pm | Report
iBradlee wrote:

**** off.

I have every right to be disgusted by the **** that ****er did. The "man" (Wouldn't really classify him as such, though. His actions show him to be a child) harassed the families of CHILDREN who recently died. I (along with others) should be more than able to show my outrage, without someone like you telling me I'm "whining like a little *****".

I agree.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 12:24pm | Report

No it's not. But you gotta wwonder what drove them to it :/

People who commit suicide often times have the following combination of two things;

1: Hard times, and I mean abnormally hard times, which never let up. Constant states of emotional oppression.

2: A lack of good/happy times.

---

That combo is just miserable to live through for long periods of time, and when it lasts for 5, 10, 15 years for some people, particularly when young and impressionable, it can become their outlook on life as a whole and they just give up on their life ever getting better and decide to get it over with.

Of course all cases are unique. Sometimes there's medical reasons, people can over react to situations and make flash decisions that can't be undone. (Romeo Juliet comes to mind.)

But, the reality is no matter why it happens, it's tragic and the guy posting was hopefully just mentally unstable.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 12:33pm | Report
I was hinting at the possibility the parents are negligible....but that's irrelevant.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 1:33pm | Report
That can contribute to all of those things above listed, certainly.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 2:45pm | Report
Actually, I think it's a little stupid that he was thrown in jail for having an 'opinion' and 'view'. Sure, he's an ******* for it, but to get thrown in jail for having an opinion? That's one step closer to a 1984 universe.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 3:38pm | Report
He was blatantly harassing the family and insulting the dead according to the video. I wonder what his actual post was?

If he indeed was harassing, that's really not simply having a view or an opinion. Pretty large difference.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 3:47pm | Report
I generally don't trust the news...I mean I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but....The news always exaggerates things in one way or another. For example referring to a past charge of "urinating in public" as "sexual misconduct" or something similar. Because Urinating in public sounds rather innocent but "sexual misconduct" is a buzz phrase. OH HE'S A SEX OFFENDER!!!! Is the response they're looking for.....And in the US, being charged with public urination, gets you on the sex offender list. Not even joking.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 3:56pm | Report
yeah theres so many *** backwards things about this country that really piss me off.

like how by the government's definition, a man can not be raped. rape only happens to women.

more on topic i mentioned this stupid movie earlier called cyberbully, its about this girl who gets harrased enough to decide to kill herself. but even though she locks herself in the bathroom for 4 hours she can't get a pill bottle open, one thats designed to keep a 3 year old out, not a teenager.

anyway its a stupid made-for-tv movie with a political agenda because her mom somehow takes this all the way up to the supreme court and makes cyber bullying illegal. talk about more half ***ed backwardness.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 4:06pm | Report
is this irony?

Cyber bullies are most likely the kids who were bullied in school by the "preps" (rich kids/jocks/popular people)

and those being cyber bullied are...Well the "preps"

I'd almost call it justice....Almost
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide