Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Arrested for trolling?

Creator: orochinagi September 14, 2011 4:11am
62 posts - page 5 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 4:09pm | Report
no, just how like most bullies come from bad families. the abusive father/mother makes them feel inferior which is why they bully others, to feel better than them.

you can't just say, hey kids stop picking on eachother, and expect bullying to just go away. you need to target the root of the problem.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 4:11pm | Report
The root of the problem can be other kids...More often than not it is (in my experience)....
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 4:12pm | Report
im not saying that it isn't. i said most, not all. i was also referring to 'regular' bullying.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 4:16pm | Report
Yeah, it's a problem that...Well really can't be stopped.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 4:21pm | Report
right. and most people continue to be uneducated and think that you can simply slap a bullies wrist and tell them 'hey cut that out' and they will stop.

there really isn't much that can be done against bullying, whether in reality or online.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 4:40pm | Report
I'd just give them 1 opportunity to apologize...Then I'd beat the **** out of em ^_^ easy solution. Sure violence begets more violence...But hey I'm not gonna take **** from people.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 9:49pm | Report
^ This pretty much. >:)

I remember in school nobody messed with me because everyone thought I was a loose cannon and there were rumors always going around that I had a knife and had used it LOL.

I was like uhhhh... I dunno how this rumor got started but I'll roll with it l0l.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 9:57pm | Report
Dude has aspergers...

Would you put a blind guy in jail because he couldn't see?

Kind of silly imo.
Tri lane for life.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2011 10:31pm | Report
uhm what?

so he has aspegers, that doesnt excuse the blatant personal attacks against these people.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 4:27am | Report
How I shot 'remove message and block'?

People don't realize that the easy way to stop a troll is to delete their messages and block em. If anything, the family is more ******ed for making an issue out of all this when the solution was just that simple. I think they were going for the attention and sympathy factor (maybe even to get a little bit of moolah out of it). Last I checked, facebook and youtube both have ways to block and remove unwanted messages and people from accounts. For the harassing videos, yes they can be removed. Does the guy deserve a locked account on youtube for it? Yes he does. Does he deserve to be thrown in jail for it? No. Why? OPINIONS.jpeg

For just one second, I would like you all to consider that said videos get made for celebrities every day along with infamous idiots on the internet (an_heroes and morons like Chris Chan). Should we not seek out and arrest every single one of those people for trolling? What about for people who make provocative pictures and statements about political figures around the world? If someone made a picture of their countries leader being shot in the head by someone, does that not qualify as them plotting to assassinate them? When you look at the big picture, the punishment was way too extreme for this man, especially since he has asperger syndrome. They honestly can't help but act inappropriate. If you ever met anyone with asperger syndrome, you'd know just how stupid and socially awkward they can make situations. Does that justify what he did? No. Should he have been punished for the way he was acting? Yes, but not to the extreme extents as the court gave him. I just think this whole situation was handled very poorly by the authorities. It's almost obvious that the court was packed with mindless bleed hearts that day.

Also, funny thing, people can only post on your facebook page if you have them added as a friend. The more you know. :)

inb4- Cyber police arrest me for making this statement.

tl;dr- The internet is flooded with insensitive an_hero videos made by heartless people. Deal with it. Giving them the attention is what they want anyways.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide