Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Banana's AMA

Creator: Meiyjhe September 14, 2013 9:06am
106 posts - page 5 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:21pm | Report
Quoted:
No, you were flat out rude and I feel offended by the things you've said.

I wasn't trying to be rude, but read my comments such a tone if you wish.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Valkenhyn wrote:

As was I, ethyne and ethylene arent the same thing (ethyne is C2H2 with a triple bond and ethylene is C2H4 with a double)

Kinen was talking about ethene, not ethyne :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:23pm | Report
I'll have to go with Maw on this one. This thread is just...dumb.
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:27pm | Report

I'll have to go with Maw on this one. This thread is just...dumb.

And that is why I love it :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Valkenhyn
<Member>
Valkenhyn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Kinen was talking about ethene, not ethyne :P

welp, i'm wrong...apologies...
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:31pm | Report
Maw, I think you're overreacting a little, but yes, this thread is very, very dumb.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:37pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me >:(

I plan on going to work for the government or work as an advisor for industry or smthing. Not 100% where yet though. If I were to pick a country of work (other than where I live right now), it probably would be America. Easy language, America loves big (just like me) and plenty of environmental problems there :3

And btw, if you wonder; You'd expect that that this whole study would be full with treehuggers, but it actually aint that bad. Only 30% or something is, the rest are just there to help their fellow humanbeings :P

Well, yeah, a bit opposit of what i think you should do, but if you want the easy route, sure... =)

I wasn't really wondering about that. In fact I see some examples around and witness that it is more a question of how you learn from your degree than actually being a green maniac.

Quoted:

If you're describing the thread as that then you must use unicorns to get around your town huh

I just took the thread for it's face value. Meiyjhe has already proven to have an open personality and rather comunicative. An AMA from him was slightly expected from my behalf. Saying simply that it is dumd only is valid if you want to manifest you'd never do it.

Sig made by Tamy
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:42pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Maw, I think you're overreacting a little, but yes, this thread is very, very dumb.

I probably am but I'm in a ****ty mood so I can overreact to something upsetting me at least a bit.

by jhoijhoi
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Quoted:

I probably am but I'm in a ****ty mood so I can overreact to something upsetting me at least a bit.

that time of the day, huh?

Also, server is offline? <.<

Speak to me babe, let it out...
(I'd like not to be a punching bag, plis)

Sig made by elenah
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

Well, yeah, a bit opposit of what i think you should do, but if you want the easy route, sure... =)

I wasn't really wondering about that. In fact I see some examples around and witness that it is more a question of how you learn from your degree than actually being a green maniac.

If you wonder what the main environmental problems are, then you are already pretty close to the basic idea of the course. The main problems being: Energy consumption and pollution.

What we learn at this course is mainly how we can keep energy consumptions low and keep the pollution low as much as possible. We learn a bit of chemistry, biology, physics, law, geography, stuff like that, so that once we would have a project in our future jobs, we can advice our clients how they can keep the energy consumptions/pollution low in the most optimal way.

That is basically what they teach me atm :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide